1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BasPilot, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    8-31-2005
    Bolttalk.com

Forum Rules

First and foremost, treat this forum as if you were talking to someone that my get offended by what you are saying. Now, that doesn't mean you have to take it easy on a Raiders fan that wanders into here, but what it does mean is that we will not tolerate any kind of unacceptable slander toward another person, memeber, or group.

When it comes to your language, I don't believe I should tell you what you can and can't say. If you have to second guess your self... don't post it. If your mom would slap you on the back of the head for saying that to her, then don't post that either.

As a disclaimer, the MODs and Admin reserve the right to edit any post or delete it completely with no notice to the member. If the post is completely out of line, the MODs and Admin can delete the post completely. If it becomes a problem, the MODs will let you know by PM and I hope that's all we will need to do.

Pictures should be tasteful and not lude, crude, or nude. No direct linking to naked pictures either. Again, use the mother rule. If you mom wasn't strict, you can talk to me about what my mom would allow and then everything will be clear to you...

Spamming and Trolling will not be tolerated. I will simply delete your posts. So, what is spamming a trolling? Spamming is posting absolutely nothing and doing it over and over and over again. What does that get you? It may give you a high post count, but only until I notice it and then your posts will be a lot lower. Trolling, that is simply going into a post and making comments just to get other people mad or get them to respond back to you because you think it'll be funny. Really, it's childish and not fun for anyone but you. So, I'll be sure to kill those posts.

ENOUGH of what you can't do, let's chat a bit about what you can do.

Simply post what ever you want. We all know that we have people that are fans from different teams and fans from various sports and things. We will make EVERYONE welcome here because it's a lot more fun to have someone that doesn't agree with you to talk to. However, it is also a lot of fun to talk to like minded people. So, we can have trash talk about teams in other places, but we will need to keep them in other places. If you are concerned about where to put your post, that doesn't bother me much at all, if it's in the wrong place, it'll make it to the right place eventually.

You can talk about whatever you want. I will not censor your first amendment right and I don't want to hear about how you have the right to free speech, all that jazz. Speak your mind, within the rules, and put it in the right place, and BAM, you're good.

Ranks

As you have seen, there are Ranks for all of you based off your post counts. As you see, we have used the Chargers sheild from the old days. When you move up a rank, another shield lights up. Here are the numbers you will achieve another rank at:

Rookie = 0 posts/0 shields
    Starter = 25 posts/1 shield
    Veteran = 50 posts/2 shields
    All Pro = 100 posts/3 shields
    Pro Bowler = 200 Posts/4 shields
    Hall of Famer = 300 Posts/5 shields

Right now, I'm not sure what all else I should include, but I can naturally update this when ever I want.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.