1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free Oz

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sandolf, Aug 13, 2012.

?

Are you a conformist?

This poll will close on Aug 13, 2022 at 8:08 AM.
  1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +292 / 10 / -5
    Somebody with some experience at being banned. This could be useful. :roflmao:
  2. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings Received:
    +61 / 8 / -0
    ya, I wonder if he'll survive Cabo once I'm back.
  3. ShowYourBolts

ShowYourBolts Offering free samples.

Ratings Received:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Pretty cute how impressed with yourself you are. You gonna post a pic of another person and try and pass it off as me again, you silly little man?
  4. ViennaLager

Ratings Received:
    +61 / 8 / -0
    Pass it off as you? Your kidding right?
  5. ShowYourBolts

Ratings Received:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Not at all you mental midget. And the guy who it actually is isn't too pleased with your failed attempt either. Surprised that the mods didn't let you know when they were showing you the door.

This is how you do it.
    [​IMG]
  6. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +292 / 10 / -5
    Easy on Sybill there Tyce.
  7. ShowYourBolts

Ratings Received:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    And it's you're, you genius.
  8. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +731 / 53 / -41
    Did someone call ???

[​IMG]
  9. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +731 / 53 / -41
    What the hell is this all about SandyBob ???

What "line" are we talking about here ?.................I just found out this thread even existed a few days ago, came for squiz, had a laugh or 3 and moved on, thats how important the subject matter really was in my mind mate.

Why are you continually bringing up the JNCP in this ?..................as I stated in an earlier post, Oz had no imput, alliance or whatever you'd like to call it to the JNCP and 99% of the JNCPers wouldn't even know who Oz was.

Not sure of the bit regarding the the JNCPers having weathered the storm at .com and what has befallen Oz in here having a thing to do with each other also SandyBob ................. but all the best at whatever it is your attempting to achieve.

Is Julian Assange getting your full support also ? and if so, do you need a disguise ?

Seems these are the mask of choice ..... [​IMG]

by the way, who the farg is this basticle anyway ???
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +731 / 53 / -41
    Oh good, finally a place where Sybill and Droopy can play in the sandbox together and smash the :poop: outta each others sandcastles.

Where's my Minties ?

[​IMG]
  11. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +731 / 53 / -41

Gotta admit Droopy, that one is gonna be hard to live down !!!! ;) :D

Love the beret and eye brow lift though mate !!! ;)
  12. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings Received:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    You're absolutely correct. I retract both the if & the apology. As for the "I was informed" part, it has only to do with the ongoing inclusion of my name in the gossip circles. Whatever influence that you or the other girls believe is of no further interest to me.

And it isn't. This is a specious argument meant to distract from whatever the real issue was between Oz & the mods here. But I certainly appreciate the elevated status that you all have bestowed upon me. I was unaware that I could be so influential. :roflmao:
  13. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +731 / 53 / -41

I owe you an apology also mate .....................here I was accusing you of doing nothing all day except sitting around and playing "duelling Banjo's" with your relo's !!!! :D
  14. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings Received:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    I play guitar & dobro. :D
  15. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +731 / 53 / -41
    Again my apologies.

So its just the relo that plays banjo then ? [​IMG]

Who's on Washboard ?..... Ma Kettle or Granny Clampett ??
  16. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +306 / 11 / -6
    As an early JNCPer I have no idea who _Oz is!

I have only seen his postings here in this forum....

IMO you don't walk into someone's house and right away start stirring the ****, take a bit of time and fit in.

Sent from my iPhone
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    SYB. I understand there is some history between you and VL from another site. Leave it at the others site and start with a clean slate here.

Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +174 / 8 / -0
    Exactly.........
  19. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,332 / 35 / -15
    Wait...can I vote that I'm NOT a conformist (in the least popular poll...EVER!)
    without appearing to endorse childish, brainless d-bag behavior like Oz's?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. ViennaLager

Ratings Received:
    +61 / 8 / -0
    You already warned him of that last time.
  21. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings Received:
    +112 / 3 / -0
    Time for another ban?:rolleyes:
  22. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +292 / 10 / -5
    Thanks Jack. You've always been pretty cool with me. I appreciate a JNCP name with a Bob in it. I don't know if I had to be nice for awhile before I got it. I do wear it with honor. That said... perhaps we should give this other Bob some more space to operate.

Julian Assange? For sure. Maybe I'll be off to Ecuador as well. :D

Cheers mate!
  23. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +731 / 53 / -41
    Mate, you were a late-comer to the JNCP as it were, but you had the Shammy seal of approval, so that was as good as a Platinum Mastercard as it were.

Had nothing to do with being nice either, it was all about just fitting in and "getting"what the JNCP had grown into over the years.

I don't recall exactly how the "SandyBob" moniker came into existence now to be honest, but I'm sure you earned it, I don't hand out nicknmaes to people I don't like very often, its a mark of respect down this way if you like. ;)

I think the key to anyone's existence in a group, be it in person or on the Net is being able to adapt and have a bit of "give & take", playing the lone wolf usually wont win you many brownie points but maybe thats what Oz infact desires deep down, to be the total non conformist and anti-establishment figurehead ?....I really don't know or for that matter care to be honest with you.

Oz can be whatever he wants and thats fine by me, he certainly wasn't the first to ruffle feathers ( I'd say in my time on these boards, Trumpy would take that cake) and he wont be the last.

But football season is now upon us and it takes preference over any of the pettiness that has taken place from Feb through now....................time to get serious again SandyBob and figure out how the farg we are gonna get this team of ours a Lombardi before I croak it, that just wouldn't be "a fair shake of the sauce-bottle", as far as an Aussie is concerned !!! ;)
  24. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +292 / 10 / -5
    The Shamrock of old would have given Oz a decent run. The new one might have done not much better with than Syd did. Hard to say though. What Shamrock the mod would do in the context of the BT framework is hard to predict. But suffice it to say a guy is not going to work a board he blatantly refuses to log into. I've wondered about that as I thought Trumpie and Thumper was the source of that problem. Maybe I am now getting closer to the core as he has skirted the issue when I tried to encourage him to give this place another go.

Funny thing is Jack, that dating back to Flutopia, Shamrock was my most ill mannered, but ultimately most respected opponent. Meeting Oz was much like my trip to San Antonio... (just not as far). Take politics out of the equation and the similarities are striking. But Shamrock doesn't post with the edge he is capable of, and Oz is going to be suppressed from doing so. It is a very sad statement about what these boards have become. Syd's "children" rule. :D
  25. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    You know I have to laugh at this point Sandy.

You belittle the people and the administration here because your buddy was banned. In short because you have not gotten your way, and cant do everything you (or _Oz) wants. So why exactly do you want soo much for him to be allowed back into this forum if things are so bad?

_Oz keeps crowing about how we need him, you act as if you cant live without him, but it is becoming more and more apparent that it is the two of you who cannot live without this place.

Strange, no?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +292 / 10 / -5
    Sorry Conc. Let us not put our friendship at stake by getting emotional. What is the downside to giving me my way besides the fact it is me? You could make a lifelong supporter out of a doubter and essentially risk nothing. Yes your stance is too hardline. Yes it does bear comparison to chargers.com.
  27. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    On the contrary I am not emotional. Just disapointed that for one so intelligent you have resorted to the level of mud slinging you have. You are well spoken enough to have kept the discussion on the facts, yet have insulted and belittled just about everyone here. The JNCP folk for not taking up _Oz's fight, the Administration for enforcing the rules, and others for having a lack of intelligence to post here and add to the common denomonator.

Giving in to your way? Is it the way you want that was highlighted in your opening post?
    I mean, that really identifies your opinion of the place right? That is not emotion, that is observation.

Or peehaps this is the 'your way' you want to see?

Is giving into your way the same as allowing you and _Oz to do whatever whenever you want? How many forums actually allow that?

More quick hits just from this thread that are your posts which you have given us to judge the case:
    In this one, Robdog has to do what you want or he is not intellectually superior to the .com management? This is my point. You are arguing sayin essentially "Do what I want or I will insult you". But the point is, you already are, so what are we going to avoid by not doin what you want?

More random attacks on anyone who is not goose-stepping to the Taliban Wing march?

I respect what you are doing for a friend. I deplore your methods which include flaming other friends you have posted with, including Shamrock 'the mod' who has defended you time and time again in the past.

Bottom line, if this forum is so bad, why is it that _Oz needs to come back? Is it to validate his existance or give him purpose?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  28. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +292 / 10 / -5
    You put a fair effort into that Conc. Wouldn't it just be easier to reinstate Oz and see what happens? Even on a probationary period? Don't make this about me and deflect the attention from the hardline.
  29. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    No. I know he is reading this thread and I will reiterate for both of you; He, and you have done nothing to show a case of why he should be reinstated of RobDog would have done so already. If your manner of asking for favors or consideration is to insult everyone, it is doomed to failure.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +292 / 10 / -5
    You are arguing like a teabagger Conc. It is hard to demonstrate goodwill from the point of being banned. You say you don't want an interboard war. You refuse to talk directly to Oz at SMM. But he somehow has to demonstrate good graces from the outside. This gets more and more looney as we go.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.