1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Giving Bolt Cash

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Thumper, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    I believe the problems with giving Bolt Cash have been resolved. I will be testng different scenarios over the next few days to make sure.

If anyone notices a problem or Bolt Cash not working the way you think it should, please notify me right away.

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    When I hit a million dollars in BoltCash, I will let you know and buy a virtual Bolttalk.com brothel....after that you can join and tell the whole world to KMA :yes:

3. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +262 / 5 / -2
    Having met you Trumpie... and so now knowing what a great guy you are... I'm sure you meant to write how you'd like to establish a BoltTalk charity foundation... and KMA means, Keep My Assets. Nice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    I was framed !!! :lol:

Anyway, it is a brothel so KMA means Kiss My Assets :lol:

5. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0
    Can someone please tell me wtf Boltcash is?!? How you get it? and what it is for???:icon_evil:

6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    Rule Boltcash is fake cash here at Bolttalk that can be given to you as you post. The better quality of the post the more cash you receive.

Another way you can get the Boltcash is through the Vbookie thread in the Chargers/NFL section. It is a place that you can place bets with this cash and if you win the bets you receive the cash that you spent, but at times you can get more than what you spent on a bet.

Posters here can give you cash as well. You do that in the link that says (Give bolt cash) it is self explanatory after you click there it opens your transfer of Boltcash page, it tells you who has given you Boltcash and also who you gave Boltcash to. It gives you the option to give the cash to whoever you want, you decide the amount, it is toward the top of that page just say the amount on the left field, on the right field type in who you want to give the cash to then in the middle it says donate Boltcash button then it sends that amount to who you wanted to send it to. then the person who you sent it to, it shows up in there account. That account amount is below the green Reputation bar.

In the Ishop on the top of the forum you can purchase various things like Booze, Emblems and Misc. things. Just click on the Ishop link, sometimes you might get a blank page so either back click or refresh the page because of a little glitch. After that it takes you to the actual Ishop. you will have to experiment with that page because I could go on about what to do but I think you can teach yourself what to do about that.

Other than that it is just an added feature here at Bolttalk.

I hope I was able to help out. If you need more help either PM your Friendly Neighborhood Thumper or Mod and they will most gladly help you out.

I thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 2
  7. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,829 / 0 / -0
    I tried to buy something for someone and FAILED miserably.

Please tell me how to buy someone something out of the ISHOP.

Thank you for your patience and guidance.

8. rexy2006

Ratings:
    +1,829 / 0 / -0
    OKAy, I screwed up. Now I have 2 cards I meant for other people.

ARGH!

9. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890 / 0 / -0
    Rexy you first need to go to the Ishop and there is a donate link and click it then it opens another page there.

In your item list on the middle of the page, it is a drop down screen. Then select what item or items that you want to give to.

On the right there is a field where you can type in the persons posters name and after that in the middle of the spce there is a button click the button and the item or items will be given to the person.

Side note: The person will not know that you gave then the item or items unless you PM them, Page then, email them or post it here in the forums.

I hope that could help you out Rexy. Also hope I did not confuse as well.

10. rexy2006

Ratings:
    +1,829 / 0 / -0
    HEY TT!

Thanks alot! I just figured out how to do it with implicit instructions from Kimmie! I dint know it wasnt "labeled", though.

I know how to give stuff now. I am so happy!

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0

I sure would LOVE

Keith Lincoln

Sid Gillman

Leslie Duncan

Ron Mix

cards!!!!!

:icon_toast: :icon_toast: :icon_toast: :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  12. VikingBolt

VikingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +477 / 0 / -0
    I see there is now a Charger cap and T-Shirt. Can the Bolt Talk T-Shirt be added as well?

13. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    It's possible.

14. VikingBolt

VikingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +477 / 0 / -0
    Great. I know you won't have the time to do that for a while.

15. sacko20

sacko20 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    since I am new..what are you supposed to do with the bolt cash.....??

16. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Bolt Cash is virtual money here on this forum. You earn more Bolt Cash, the more you post. The Bolt Cash can be used to make bets in the vBookie area, or to purchase items to go in the top part of all of your posts. You can buy as many items as you have enough Bolt Cash for, but only the first 4 show up in your posts. You can also give Bolt Cash or items to other posters.

17. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Just give it to me. :abq2: I will spend it for you. :icon_tease: :lol: