1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by JohnBonham, Oct 31, 2011.

1. JohnBonham

JohnBonham BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Unbelievable--

The f*%$'n Chargers lose another game. The only bowl this sorry a%$ team will see is the sewer bowl. As far as Turner is concerned, it's time for the offensive idiot to join the rest of us in the unemployment line. As far as BJ Smith (Oops! I mean AJ) is concerned, it's time for him to remove his face from Spanos' crouch, and join Turner in the unemployment line. What a bunch of bozos. The sports writer for the U/T had it absolutely right: this team is NOT good. It's time for them to move to LA, or at least from SD.

John Bonham
  2. JohnBonham

JohnBonham BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Once again, our team, behind our assinine QB and Coach, we lose a game we could have one. What the f*&^! It's time the team moves to LA.
  3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +767 / 5 / -0
    John;

As a person that has been in that unemployment for some time, I take offense to that comment. Other than that, welcome to the boards.
  4. JohnBonham

JohnBonham BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pointyearedog--

I understand your offensive perspective. May be BJ Smith, Norv Turner, and the team should start their own business called "Maroon" tee-shirts. What do you thnk? At least you won't see Norv Turner on his knees and his face in BJ Smith crotch.
  5. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,363 / 36 / -16
    Sounds like someone's cranky, put away 40 shots of vodka and choking on his own vomit, again, JB.
  6. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings Received:
    +112 / 3 / -0
    I understand your frustration JohnBonham but LA ? Really? It's only 20 Min. from my house to Industry but I'd rather make the 1:45 Min drive to the dirty waffle to watch the Bolts play.
  7. JohnBonham

JohnBonham BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Boltfanatick--

It sounds like your familiar with JB's death. Now, how about you joining me in putting away the Charger hype, facing reality, and putting down a few vodka's yourself, so we can drink our sorrows away, if not the team's, along with BJ Smith, Norv "incompetent" Turner.