1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey all it's Geno of GENO'S PICKS videos

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by genospicks, Oct 23, 2012.

1. genospicks

genospicks BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Considering i am a lifelong Bolts fan.. get this grew up in Philly but since the Eagles were always the early NFC game and I started following the NFL in the late 70's the AFC late game (there was no cable TV in the 70's in Vineland NJ) was always the Chargers. Loved their helmets and loved watching Air Coryell so i never stopped following.

I live in NY and do a lote of sports radio and video and have my own podcast and the Bolts are always popping up in them for obvious--and usually disappointing--reasons.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE EX CHARGER: Brees--the lies they told us when they let him go is an outrage

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CURRENT CHARGER: for now it is Eric Weddle but it will be whoever finally fires Norv Turner

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHARGERS PLAY IN PERSON: made a pilgrimage to the MURPH in '97 to see them lose to the Bucs in theor creamsicle Uni's on a dive by Errict Rhett in the final minute

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARGER MOMENT: watching Stan Humphries get us to SB29

WHAT IS YOUR WORST CHARGER MOMENT: every minute Norv stands on the sideline and AJ smith is in the Front office.
    This is not an exaggeration. Even when we had ZERO defense in the 80, when we got humiliated by the NINERS i the the Superbowl, when we had Babe Laufenberg startig at QB-- i never felt this frustrated and helpless.

follow me on Twitter at genospicks.com to get updated get my weekly NFL videos and podcast

www.genospicks.com

2. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +208 / 2 / -0
    Welcome to the forum!

3. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814 / 14 / -3
    Hey arseclown we lost! Stop spamming us.

Try this one on...