1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hi there from Bills Country!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by y2craig, Aug 17, 2005.

1. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to ChargerRay for the link to your website. :bow:
    He posted it at BillsAddiction.com today.

How is everything in Bolt country? I am not one of those trolls or anything, so you won't see me belittling or putting down other members or your team.

Good luck to your Chargers and hope to see a good game against you in November.

[​IMG]
    A photo I took from training camp last Tuesday.
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Welcome to the forums y2craig. It should be a fun game to watch. The last time we played, there was all that drama between Flutie and Johnson. Those days are gone and both of our teams are on the upswing. You guys have a good RB in Magahee. He carried my FF team to the championship last year. :D Good luck to you guys this year!
  3. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I'm just glad those days of Flutie/Johnson in Buffalo are done. What a pain it is to read about QB controversies and other things that bring down a team.

Seems like we both have tough schedules this season. Perseason games do not mean too much to me. We can both use a little luck!

It is good to see the Bolts returning to the top again. I will be a temporary Chargers fan when you lot play against the Raiders, Pittsburgh, the Jets, the Fish, the Pats, Dallas ...

well, a greater majority of your games except one. :D

All the best!