1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I hate the cowboys

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by chargers4life, Oct 31, 2010.

1. chargers4life

chargers4life BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I love my chargers and hate the cowboys. My friend and I always go and forth **** talking. I thought I'd bring some of his none sense to the forum to see how fellow Chargers fans would react to this and what they had to say.

This is what he said recently

How many losing seasons cowboys EVER had. Let's compare chargers stats and cowboys stats. Wow. Enough said. Cowboys suck this year. Yep. Chargers just as bad unfortunately. Awww they have 2 more wins. Whoopty dam do. I guess they will be go...ing to win a super bowl. They still need 4 more after that. How many chargers in the hall of fame? O that's right you don't of any. I'll still talk ****. I'll talk **** too when the chiefs whoop that *** again. And when the raiders whoop that ***. Losing to the pats last week didn't surprise me at all. Matter of fact the year chargers went 14-2 they got blown out at home in the afc championship...by them And the whole team was doing a lights out dance on your field. Matter of fact everytime the chargers made the playoffs they lost that very next game at home. I'll give it to u tho.... Cowboys haven't won a ring since 95. But I think it's not as long as the chargers won one.... Oh yea they don't have any... Silly me. Yea your team is gutted and thats why they don't do **** every year. Your losing in a division that has sorry *** teams. Good job.

2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66 / 2 / -0
    The problem I have with Cowboys fans is that they're never from anywhere near Dallas or even the state of Texas, yet they take pride in a team that they have absolutely NO reason to like... well, other than the fact that they've been brainwashed into believing all of that "America's Team" BS.

3. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61 / 8 / -0

Same as Pittsburgh fans... MOST aren't from there or anywhere close. Dallas and Pittsburgh have the most bandwagon fans for sure. They're both annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 4 / -6
    okay but if the dad was a Cowboy fan who grew up in Dallas, the family moved, so the kid grew up in a Cowboy fan house. Are they still a bandwagonner

5. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61 / 8 / -0
    In that situation, you's think the kid would want to have his own identity and pride from where "he" was from as opposed to where his "dad" was from. In most situations that I've seen, the kid chooses the team from where "he" is from as opposed to daddy's team.

6. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66 / 2 / -0
    I chose the Chargers when the rest of my family like the 49ers with a few Raiders fans too. My dad liked the Rams. By the time I started following football, LA had no team.

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408 / 17 / -4
    My dislike for the Cowboys stems from the same dislike of most things originating from Texas - except Austin.

8. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,147 / 5 / -0
    My dislike for the Cowboys and everything Dallas stems from my dislike of my late unlamented uncle, who lived there once for three months and proclaimed himself to be from there for the rest of his days. He was the same late unlamented uncle who molested me when I was 14, then screwed me over again by cutting his last living relative---me---out of his half-million dollar will and leaving everything to his golfing buddy.

Oh, and that "America's Team" crap just makes me wanna hurl. :poop:

9. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +323 / 1 / -0
    Packers argueably are getting just as bad with fans who have never even been to Wisconsin let alone Green Bay.