1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I Host a Chiefs Podcast and want to Have a Bolt Podcaster on my Show!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by PredatorOfThePrairieKC, Oct 24, 2011.

1. PredatorOfThePrairieKC

PredatorOfThePrairieKC BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, my name is Sterling L. Brown.
    I'm the Host of the Predator of the Prairie Podcast on www.chiefscommand.com

I am looking to get in touch with Loren and/or Greg to have them as guests on my show after next weeks game; for obvious reasons ;)

Can someone help me get in touch with them? I figured I'd go this route thru a thread rather than sift thru trying to e-mail a moderator.

Thanks, you can check out the episode post Chargers v. Chiefs (Sept 25) on our site too. I was a good show...yeah, I know ya'll remember Cassel throwing a pass right at Eric Weddle's nuts, that Weddle had to protect his jewels by catching a game sealing interception? Yeah, we break it down like that.

Hit me up. Thanks. Go Chiefs!!!

www.twitter.com/SterlingBrownKC
    www.chiefscommand.com