1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I know it is a lotot ask, however I need 2 tickets to the Denver game

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Bolt Attack, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Bolt Attack

Bolt Attack BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    As most of you know, I am a long time season ticket holder. Earlier this year, I got the guy next to me to agree to sell me his tickets for this game face value since I have family flying into town for the game. Well, you guessed it...he stiffed me and so the only thing I could do was give my 2 tickets to my family (since they were flying here and already had airline and hotel reservations). I have tried everywhere looking for tickets however everyone is trying to make big bucks on them. If there is anyone who is interested in selling me 2 tickets please let me know. I will pay over face value but not what people on Ebay and Stubhub are asking.

On a positive note, it is now in our hands to win the West!!! And, on another note, it is really nice of the Chargers organization to keep the costs of the playoff tickets low. In fact, you only have to pay for the first weekend up front.
  2. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +33 / 0 / -0

**** man good luck