1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm watching Dallas-St Louis...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BlueandGold, Sep 30, 2007.

1. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    ...and I spotted the Charger defense. Unfortunately, they've got stars on their helmets. They are wrecking Marc Bulger. The Rams can't do ****.

I said before the coaching exodus that Wade, NOT Cam, was the guy that I really wanted to retain. Even if Marty left, it was Wade's attacking 3-4 that was the identity of this team.

Even if Marty stayed, I think we have our current problems without Wade. In hindsight, we should have let Marty go the day after the Pat loss and promoted Wade, just to keep him from leaving. Aside from his prevent (which we now run all game, anyhow), that scheme is fearsome.

Here's to hoping Ted and Rivera are watching this too. Our defense is the best attacking 3-4 defense in the league as built - Cottrell just need to stop pretending it's a coverage 3-4 and unleash the hounds.

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    The Rams can't do **** against anyone the way their OL, QB, and RB are banged up.

I wouldn't be singing the praises of the Cowboys defense just yet until they can do the same thing against the Pats or Colts.

3. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    Who needs defense with that offense. Boys look tough and for real. We know one team in Arizona already in my opinion.

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    The Cowboys are easily the best team in the NFC right now.

However, it's still a long way to February and anything can happen. Remember how high powered the Rams offense was supposed to be before the season, and how injuries have decimated them?

The same fate could befall the Cowboys.