1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

In despair about Norv

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by timpoet, Aug 6, 2007.

1. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    And he took the high road. :yes:
  2. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0

You don't give my beloved Conc enough credit. He saw your ploy for what it was and choose the path less traveled.....and that made all the difference.
  3. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    The "clap" loses it's impact when you do it for twelve posts in a row. :lol:
  4. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0

:icon_rofl:
  5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    It is indeed painful to watch him understand what I was posting.

When I said AJ recommended to keep Marty yet wanted him gone, that was too much. His **** fried trying to understand and flippity floppity was the only thing which made sense to him

You got it pretty quick but the others....wow. :lol:

I swear I actually hear the music "Dueling Banjos" :nana_guitar: :icon_guitar: in the background when I read some of these posts. It must be my DVD of "Deliverance" playing in the background....yeah....that's the ticket......:lol:
  6. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    Trust me, I had it all along. :yes:
  7. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0

...and BMW and Winston Justice.

8. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    word
  9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    That is why when I suggested a benching may help my boy Rivers, it was you who jumped all over that thread pining for Volek.

FU. :icon_evil:

I dig Volek and Whiteman as well but not at the expense of proving you right that Eli should have been our QB. Fuc that noise. :tdown:
  10. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    Are you sure about that? I thought you were the one pimpin him hard when he was still on the board when we drafted that impact player Cro?
  11. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    Eli will never amount to anything more than a marginal NFL QB. Philip will be much much better than him over the course of their careers. Philip will have a big game today. :yes:
  12. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    Volek is the third best QB on this team. :yes:
  13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    Volek and Whithurts = lose.
  14. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    I swear, I can't believe you guys. We have a game to play today that could turn around our season. Reading through this thread, it's like we've already lost by 20.

Philip might bounce back and play GREAT for the rest of the year. Norv finally pulled his head out and simplified the playbook. Maybe this will make Philip more decisive, which makes the O-line's job easier. And we've already seen the running game start to get untracked.

I'm as Anti-Norv as anyone, but I still have faith. We will whip the Broncos, then I'll be a dique and say "I told you so!!".

[​IMG]
  15. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

MY PISS IS YOUR SALVATION !!!
  16. sdchrger

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  17. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    I have a feeling the players take up the slack for the coaches and play some lights out ball today. :yes: Despite all my misgivings about this staff, the players rise above and pound the **** out of the run defense.

Malcolm Floyd wakes the fuc up as well.
  18. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    I see your problem now.

There seems to be a big disconnect between your head and your hands. See you think "AJ recommended to keep Marty yet wanted him gone"

And yet you post:

So no where close to what you were bursting a vein about when you went on your tirade, telling me I was less of a fan because I couldn't make the games. You hypocritically said that in the same paragraph where you told me it was wrong of me to call others non-fans just as you did. So you lack the mental capacity to keep on track, and the honor to live up to the standards you dictate for others.

Who in the hell do you think you are? Who are you to dictate how others post, or what they say? You put it in writing what you haven't had the balls to say to my face or on the phone. Fine, at least you found the guts to say it, no matter how hypocritical it is.

So why did the post quoted above puzzle me? Because you post this stuff, then FLIP FLOP to that above.

You don't like that, too damn bad Jr. You post it, I don't, you just lack the testicular fortitude to back what you post and say.

Hope that clears it up for you bro. Lord knows you need a heavy dose of reality.

You then post this revisionist look at history after bursting your vein and attacking other posters, Yes hypocrit, something else you claim others do.

When did AJ EVER suggest keeping Marty? When? I will answer you. He never did. You are making up bull **** again, now to explain your trout dance.

That is the voice of Support in Trumpet world? :icon_rofl:

How bout this one, you know where Dean cited dysfunction between both Schottenheimer and AJ? Do you notice he does not just say Schottenheimer? He said with that statement it is not one sided.

So far I am not finding one thing, other than your diatribe that says AJ EVER sated he wanted Schottenheimer to stay. I found one that said he agreed with Spanos that Marty should say. That it not sating he WANTED Marty. Anyone who followed this team that had half a brain knew AJ wanted Marty gone, period. Guess the half a brain part is what is throwing you... :lol:
  19. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    It is going to take you another hour of cut and paste and still you will never get it.

Maybe next season, you will get an ahh-haa moment and by then - well - it is like missing an exit from the freeway. You're fuc't.
  20. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    There is no getting it with you.

When one thinks they got it, you Texas two step your way into another timezone of thinking all together.

There is someone here who is slow, it is the same spineless one who cant say to may face what he posted yesterday. Lacking in testicular fortitude Jr...:tdown:

You are just pissed because the persona you build about yourself doesn't fool everyone.
  21. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
  22. Concudan

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    Only in your own mind.

You are incapable of 'keeping the faith' long enough to be any of these biblical things you say are.

But hey, if it give you a chubby to set yourself up as a forum icon, some 'prophet' go ahead.