1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"It's fixable"

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Joy Division, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +411 / 7 / -1
    Didn't Hardwick speak to them yesterday?
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    I heard on 1090 on the way home that he did. I dont know where exactly or what was said, but I think he might have enough respect amongst his team mates that they would listen.
  3. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear...

Ratings Received:
    +287 / 1 / -0
    Careful...Al Davis might try to sue us from beyond the grave for recruiting his territory...
  4. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    back to Young, he was on KNBR (sf bay area sport radio) a day or so ago and he was talk'in about how the chargers even in the warm ups act like they are "too cool for school" like they've done somthing already, like they have no sense of urgency. he also made the point that he didn't feel it was norv's fault they had that demeanor, that it is a player/team issue to resolve. he loves rivers but thinks he can't do it on his own, and made reference to when he was on the niners about how there was a group within the team who demanded accountability out of teammates, and he thought he wouldn't of been able to do it alone (when asked if rivers could do it alone).
    whatever you think of young i think his opinion is valid...