1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Its Going Down!!!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by STEELERDYNASTY, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Yes, we all know your riding the trophy till your anus is gaping. Please, when you have something new and novel to say, go ahead. I'm sure the decade of getting curbed by Dallas and SF fans has your panties all twisted and ready to scream 5 times over and over again. We get it. Bring something new to the party. I can predict with full authority that for the rest of his life, stealer fan here will run around "5 time 5 time!!!!" Can you get any more predictable?:tdown:
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    What have you done this year? Oh yeah, managed to be the Dolphins. That one heck of a feat to hang your hat on, huh?
  3. Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's

Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ahhh see....theeeeeeeeeeeere ya go..........boast by proxy. Go head......toss the 49 'ers and the Cowpokes in this mix. Using someone elses success to try an outshine the one whom youre verbally jousting ?? Man this is weak............youve about squandered the respect of your peers with such diatribe.

This is about the Chargers and the Steelers. The tale of two teams. Not your sisters team, your cousins team or what theyve accomplished. Youve been owned in titles, division, AND world, not to mention your recent ownage during regular season play. Baltimore can talk ****.......the Pats as well, even the Rams. But you have no bite. Beat us back to back seasons then build yourself an argument. But dont resort to reaching for another teams glory to outshine that which you joust with.

Whats really gonna suck for you is when you guys get beat AGAIN, in your house......ONCE AGAIN, you'll be twisted, bitter with resentment that you'll have to wait once more at another shot. But we'll return once again in just a few short weeks to handle that other team from Cali and make it 2 for 2. Next time we return to the Q itll be reduced to just mm. Cuz all you'll be is candy for our appetites.

Yeah........we own SD...............thats right.
  4. Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Who did you beat again ?? lol.......at least our one win came against a team slated as a playoff contender which also happens to have logged a win. YOu havent beaten a team this year yet that doesnt have a "zero" in the wins column.

Come back at me dog.................bring it. All day................any day. Just bring it.
  5. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    The problem here is, you still don't have anything to say. What's a matter mister 5 times. Upset others have been there before you?

Gramps, you old and tired. You still playing the same phonograph. Come to our house, watch ben get the last bits of his brain pummled and we'll send your geriatric *** back to shitsburg with the rest of the coal miners and goat *** lickers. Start playing that banjo and eating mayo sandwichs appalachian pete. Your boy is braindead. Your sister can't be your wife. Your mothers a whore. You're happy to lose to teams that are better than you. I watched you get clowned on national tv 2 weeks ago and now we get to expose your team for the frauds they are again. Pittsburg, lmao, you should kill yourself out of shame for living in a steal shithole. Other teams, other women, other lives, doesn't matter, you still third rate. You still been owned and watching you get pissy over the boys and the niners just makes it even funnier because I know for a fact that you spent the last decade bitter off your *** over it.:icon_rofl:
  6. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,160 / 37 / -21
    Ya, 25 YEARS AGO BUDDY!!!! Not freting about it today. LOL

Thats probably the stupidest response ive ever heard in my entire life time. "I can recall a cold painfull loss in 81'" WOW
  7. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings Received:
    +406 / 8 / -0
    what are the contents of your brain? :icon_shrug:
  8. Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

YOu still pimpin someone else's accomplishments outside of your own ? What kinda jack ___ is this really ??

Frauds..........oh now really ?? YOuve beaten two.........count em--Oakland and Tennessee who rate at the bottom of the league statistically in offense who by the way have yet to win a game and some tout as possibly being winless by seasons end and you wanna toot your own horns as being the biggest baddest D on the block ? You're bout to get woke the f__k up on Sunday for real.

Youve already cast judgement and plotted the Steelers demise after three full games and some of ya are hypin Philip like hes the next annointed Unitas or something. Wait til Sunday............it'll be reminiscent of last year but with a greeny who has yet to master reading defenses. Quick release my ***.............that route will get jumped sooner than later, and go back the other way for 6. Keep relying on that quick out, 3 step drop............itll hiccup fast. Then you'll see Martyball at its finest. Hell he might have LT throw a few to take off the pressure.

Invoking the niners and cowboys..........wow. Youve really got nothin huh ?? Empty...............
  9. Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Much much more inventory tabulated than the trophy case on Qualcomm Way............... :icon_mrgreen:
  10. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,296 / 12 / -5
    Well, at 1-2 how much help are those trophies now?

{crickets, farts, owls, silence}

But seriously, why resort to the raider fan tactic of trophy polishing? Why not brag about your resilient QB who...oh wait...he hasn't thrown a TD yet. Well, your defense has...has...oh...given up more points than you've scored? :icon_shrug:

Porter! Yes, his smack talk...wait...oh, I see, his mouth runneth over. Didn't help in your TWO consecutive losses.

Hmm...I guess all you can do is trophy polishing then. Sad. :icon_wink:
  11. STEELERDYNASTY

STEELERDYNASTY BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All I can say is..................Joan Rivers is gonna be in ALOT of trouble on Sunday night!

beware of the ZONE-BLITZ!
  12. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    Lets see, who is the QB yet to throw for a TD? Oh yeah, that would be your Crash Test Dummy. Maybe Merriman will knock him out so Cowherd has an excuse to put a real *s******* QB in like *laugh* Batch.
  13. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +205 / 1 / -0
    lmao@crash test dummy. apendecktomy, turf toe, nintendo thumb, id schedule all these injuries if you took all the talent around me away.

oh i was also very impressed with the thirty yard underthrow int lil bennie threw last week, gotta give him credit, he put all he had into it lmao.
  14. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +205 / 1 / -0
    yeah i get it, its ok for millworkers to bring up 70's championships but 94 @ three rivers doesnt count? well tommorow its only going to be one rivers. expect the same result though. lucky for you, your team appears to be headed nowhere fast in this early season. lets not go making super bowl rap song n dance before playing sd again. dont want shawn lee singing your lyrics again now do ya.
  15. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,160 / 37 / -21
    Dude I dont want Batch in, they are a better team with Batch:icon_rofl: I didnt think I would ever say those words.:puke:
  16. STEELERDYNASTY

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm here to give you guys your props......good game and congrats on the win....you guys have a hell of a d-line and Turner is VERY impressive
  17. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,171 / 0 / -0
    Wayta Man up, Bro!!:) :tup:
  18. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,160 / 37 / -21

:icon_beerbang:
  19. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings Received:
    +890 / 0 / -0

:) :icon_toast: :icon_beerbang:
  20. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings Received:
    +406 / 8 / -0
    thanks, now go beat the crap out of the chefs :tup:
  21. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings Received:
    +2,160 / 37 / -21
    Chiefs lucked out today, it pisses me off.
  22. Chelsea

Chelsea Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    OOOPs!:)
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0
    Wonder if LJ will be playing next week... That was one bad face mask he took... :icon_eek:
  24. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,296 / 12 / -5
    Thanks for coming back & giving props.

Our D turned it on the 2nd half. Turner is our worst kept secret now. But I ain't complainin'. :tup:
  25. FilthyScrum

FilthyScrum BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I came to bring it.......
    but the it has beeeen brought and the dude has given props....3

Yeaaaaaah Bolts:icon_banana:
  26. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    So, you gonna come back and own up to your humiliation. Nah, looks like you sulked away, embarrassed and defeated. But it's cool. I won't hold it against you bro.:tup:
  27. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    :icon_toast: Props for nutting up. Good luck with the rest of your season.
  28. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
    Beat the Chiefs Pittsburgh. :yes: :bolt:
  29. megold0715

megold0715 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    i like how that fool up top took his pee yellow towel and wiped his tears all the way back to pitt or wherever hes from were 3an 1 and there 1 an 3 hmm for the ex super bowl flukes
  30. STEELERDYNASTY

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You are WELCOME for the whuppin we put on the Queefs for you!

see you in the playoffs!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.