1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jammer

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargerpower, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I'm down on him again. He made 2 nice plays yesterday, a forced fumble and 1 ball batted down. But he got burned twice yesterday and it cost us. Now it's not all his fault, the rest of the seconday played poorly. But our CB especaily Jammer can never make a play on the ball. If the front line isn;t getting pressure, the secondary will need to step up. Force a turnover please!

Manning is going to have a field day if we don't improve the next 5 days!

2. oca

oca BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yeah i really feel that he would be a much better safety then a CB. Maybe next year they will look at making that change.

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -0
    I really wished that we kept Clinton hart in the line up yesterday. I really feel like he is a better safety than Kiel at this point.

Jammer, I will support him as long as he's a Charger, but I don't blame everyone for losing their patience in him. The guy has zero picks. ZERO!

I expect the the whole team to be ready this week and back to playing real CHARGER football.

4. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Next year, we definitely have to try Jammer at safety, otherwise get rid of him.

5. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I feel jammer would be a better saftey. He doesnt have to really try to find the ball. the play should almost be infront of him.

6. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Jammer and Florence both played their best games yesterday and the defense as a whole was just dominant!

If we keep this group together and just add maybe 1 more cover corner, we can have one of the best defenses for years to come.

Go Bolts!

7. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    After yesterdays game, I am feeling much better about Jammer. He made some really nice plays and it was cool to finally see him get his 1st pick of the year. :D

8. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday was his best game of the season. Perhaps he's just a late bloomer and will become the corner we all expected.