1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Just for kicks, Kaeding readies for Jets fans

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Nov 5, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +251 / 1 / -0
    <blockquote>Source: North County Times

By: JAY PARIS

SAN DIEGO ---- Kicker Nate Kaeding's equipment bag was primed for the Chargers' trip to New York on Friday. Or was it? What, no earplugs? Kaeding will face the team that kicked the Chargers out of the playoffs last year. The New York Jets were able to prevail in the AFC first-round playoff game because Kaeding missed from 40 yards earlier in the overtime stanza.

It's something Jets' fans will remind Kaeding of when the Chargers tee it up against the Jets at the Meadowlands on Sunday.

"I'm going to have some selective hearing when I go out there,'' Kaeding said. "They are probably going to get on me just like a lot of places I've been on the road. But that's part of the game, part of the fun and it makes it even more of a challenge.''

Added coach Marty Schottenheimer: "That won't bother him.''</blockquote>
    <a href="http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/11/05/sports/professional/chargers/0_09_0711_5_05.txt" target="_blank"><strong>
    Article Link</strong></a>