1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Keenan Allen

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Fossil, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +185 / 2 / -1
    We need more players like him!
    (from UT)
    On Sunday, he had six catches for 142 yards.
    Broncos wide receivers Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker and Eric Decker had 124 yards combined.
    Including the postseason, Allen finishes his rookie year with 79 catches, 1,209 yards and 10 touchdowns. His regular-season totals of 71 catches and 1,046 yards were both rookie franchise records.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,063 / 30 / -0
    Allen is a beast. I'm excited to see what he can do with a legit starting WR on the other side of him. Vincent Brown has great hands and makes the tough catches, but he just does not get open consistently.
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Moses

Moses Yeah Buddy!

Ratings Received:
    +225 / 1 / -1
    I'd love to see our team with a legit WR on the other side of Keenan. I like Vincent Brown, but he's looked like a #3 WR for most of this season.

What a really great pickup Keenan was, exceptional value for a 3rd rounder, props to the front office for taking him when others were worried about his knee, which has actually shown to be no problem at all.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +185 / 2 / -1
    Keenan rocks but IDK what VB's problem is. I remember watching TC film clips and Brown looked like the most athletic WR of the group. But yesterday, didn't I see PR chewing on VB for running the wrong route?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Heir Coryell

Heir Coryell BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Vincent Brown has been invisible except when he runs the wrong routes all season. I was a huge fan of Vincent Brown coming into the season. I don't know if the injury made the difference but he was HORRIBLE this season and it pains me to say that. I think there's a fairly decent chance of him being cut next year after this turd of a season.
    • Agree Agree x 1