1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LA Charger Fan 619

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by LA Charger Fan 619, Sep 9, 2011.

1. LA Charger Fan 619

LA Charger Fan 619 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What's up...My name is Ian and I am a crazy Charger Fan that resides in Los Angeles. I was born and raised in SD though my whole life. A lot of people ask me if I would like to see the Chargers follow me up here and join the LA community. I honestly had to think about that one for a minute and look at all the pros and cons. I know that being in LA it would open the doors for recruiting and it would instantly put the Chargers on the mainstage. I don't know if I really want that though. LA has managed to run every damn team out of LA at some point or another. I think the one thing that I always love about the Chargers is that it's the SAN DIEGO Chargers. It's the town I grew up in and have so many memories of. It always brings a smile to my face when I drive south of Camp Pendelton and see all the Bolt sticker's on every other car. I just think to myself "Ahh..I'm home". It also would pain me to see the Chargers leave without ever bringing a Championship to SD. A Championship is definitely overdue. Let's face it though, if they are to leave do you think that an NFL team would ever return? Not without a state of the art stadium which has been a headache to pass for many years. Anyways, those are just some random thoughts for now from the guy up North. Go Bolts!
  2. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +252 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to the forum!
  3. LA Charger Fan 619

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awesome, thanks!
  4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,450 / 19 / -4
    Welcome aboard, please don't feed the trolls and keep your arms and feet inside the ride at all times
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LA Charger Fan 619

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haha, thanks. Yes, troll feeding is a big no no!!
  6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    Welcome to the forum!