1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"leisure Las Vegas" week SIX!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Oct 10, 2006.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,011 / 1 / -0
    This week in the NFL...

SEA -3 @ StL. No action here, I refuse to bet SEA on the road.

TEN +10 @ WAS. The 'skins have a tendancy to play to the level of the opponent and I don't expect this game to be a blowout.

BUF -1/PICK @ DET. This game was listed as a pick yesterday and I think most of the books have dropped to BUF -1. But Buffalo should bounce back and win this one by at least a couple.

CIN -6 @ TB. Cincy looks solid, the Bucs look like Jell-O.

PHI -3 @ NO. Too much NO hype. They're going to fall back to earth before the end of the season. They've got a ton of momentum right now, but I don't expect it to carry them past the Eagles.

HOU +13 @ DAL. The Cowboys look BAD. Like aweful. And despite the Texans shortcomings they will play this game for pride and hang tough.

ATL -3 @ NYG. No action here. This game is a total toss up in my mind. Which Giants will show up? Can they contain Vick? I have no clue!

NYJ -3 v MIA. Joey Harrington = loss.

SD -10 @ SF. Get on this one quick, 'cause I suspect the money will be flowing in our direction. Our D is sick and the offense continues to improve, load up!

KC + 7 @ PIT. Pittsburgh has some major issues right now. I see this game being closer than the 7 point spread. That being said, I'm sure I'll stay away as I have zero confidence in this position.

CHI -10.5 @ AZ. I hate double digit spreads (except against SF), but can't bet against this one. Matt Leinart against the Bears D? I'll take the Bears D all day and all night.

Good luck everybody!
  2. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0
    Consider loading up on Philly too. NO has lots of injuries and I read that someone else just hit the injury list last night. He'll be out for the season. His name escapes me now. That and Philly is clearly the better team.
  3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,011 / 1 / -0
    I'm looking to fill a four team, six point teaser... right now I'm lookin to buy

Bengals EVEN
    Eagles +3
    Chargers -4

Any thoughts on the fourth game to pick?

EDIT: Considering adding V Tech +3.5
  4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    VT and BC- take the OVER. It's the best bet in this game.

Should be around 42 right now...
  5. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    I'd probably take a college game, go with one of our experts' recomendations.

But if you're thinking pros, I really like Dallas -7. It is still a good team, made tons of mistakes and still went toe-to-toe with Philly in their house. Houston is the team that is terrible.
  6. SDLiving

SDLiving New Member

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Chicago -4.5. As you said....Leinart against the Bears D, could get ugly. I think that would make a great ticket. GL.
  7. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Screw VTech Boston College will win mark my words. Virginia Tech is the most overrated team in the nation and Boston College will have had 12 days to prepare for them. BC can win the battle in the trenches they have an incredible O-line and their defensive front seven can shut down Ore. Glennon will have to beat them through the air... the problem is that VTech's o-line SUCKS. VTech never plays as well on the road as they do at home. Virginia Tech 1-5 ATS last 6 games playing BC. Chris Ellis is still questionable for the game and so is Josh Morgan. Do not let VTech's defensive rankings fool you...... they played NorthEASTERN, NORTH CAROLINA (horrible horrible team who they should have DESTROYED but didn't) DUKE and CINCINATTI. Boston College DOES give up a lot of yards through the air (256 a game) but guess what? They have played CLEMSON, BYU, NC STATE and CMICH. Fresh and in front of a home crowd on national television and possibly in the rain I would take the team with the better o-line and d-line

Wait for the bozos in Vegas to jack up the line and take Boston College.
  8. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    It's supposed to rain on thursday I am buying ponchos for the game :lol:
  9. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    This could affect the Michigan Wolverines' line for their next 3 or 4 games. :icon_eek:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15200495/

10. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,011 / 1 / -0
    MTL and L you guys should slap fight to decide which side is the forum's "official" pick for the week! :devil:
  11. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    Ask leisure who he likes in today's WNBA exhibition games.

:icon_rofl:
  12. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    I never said Boston College +2.5 I said wait until idiots like Carmine jack up the line to BC +5.5 and then take them. There is no way that BC loses points. Betting on the game now would be pretty stupid.
  13. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    leisure please don't put words into my mouth. I never used the word "outright" because I did not address the game from a gambler's perspective until the end where I also said to WAIT for the line to MOVE in favor of VTech so BC will get more points. Do you want BC +2.5 or BC +6? Same goes for the moneyline.
  14. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Sorry guys you have to deposit 200 dollars into my paypal account first :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
  15. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Follow the Baylor line closely and take BAYLOR at its highest point (wait for a .5 point drop)
    • Like Like x 1