1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

'leisure Las Vegas' - week THREE!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    What's the payout for the 4-gamer? These are locks:

Atlanta -3

Indy -7

Green Bay +6.5

Philly -6
  2. Thread_Killer

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    When I say lock, it means "guaranteed win".

So give me my props when they all come to fruition. :tup:

Oh, and make sure you guys abide by the rules, and don't bag on me if I lose. :lol:
  3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    leisure told Mtl to fuc off. :icon_eek: :tdown:
  4. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,009 / 1 / -0
    Bummer man! :no:
  5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    You ran him off. U are evil :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
  6. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +464 / 0 / -0
    WTF ????

BRING MTL BACK !!!

Between leisures locks and MTL's picks, I had a large choice of games to bet on.
  7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    leisure has gone NAZI.
  8. PhilipRivers#1

Ratings Received:
    +464 / 0 / -0
    What are you guys fighting over ?

Is there anything I can do to arbitrate the disagreement ?
  9. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,009 / 1 / -0
    I like it TK! Unfortunatly I think my approval is more like a death sentence than a blessing, but I love the picks nonetheless!
  10. Thread_Killer

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    When has he ever NOT been? :icon_rofl:

Seriously, why can't you bust somebody's balls if their picks don't pan out?

Are we not men? :icon_shrug:
  11. PhilipRivers#1

Ratings Received:
    +464 / 0 / -0
    Nice TK !!!

Just got the inside scoop that john abraham will be playing monday night against the saints.
  12. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    Minny on the ML +175. I am going to ride Minnesota as a home dog all year long until someone figures out how good they are.

The Jets ML is very intriguing; I'm already on that.

The Bengals/Steelers I'm going with the OVER, but I am going to parlay it with the Bengals +1.5.

More later.
  13. PhilipRivers#1

Ratings Received:
    +464 / 0 / -0
    Minny is very good. Tampa fans are now lamenting the loss of Brad Johnson because of simms recent play.
  14. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    :no:
  15. Thread_Killer

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    That's fine then. If you can't rag on somebody for losing, then don't thump your chest and give a running commentary when you're up.

leisure, you are such a little woman sometimes. :icon_rofl:
  16. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings Received:
    +1,009 / 1 / -0
    Thoughts on this week's NFL lines...

I want to like the Skins -4 vs the Texans, but WAS has just been so bad this year, and the Texans are bound to win a game to two this year and this could very well be one of 'em... With a gun to my head I'd pick Texas.

Jets v Buffalo... your guess is as good as mine. Neither of these teams is particularly impressive (though the Bills beat what I thought was a decent Dolphins squad) or consistant and I'm inclined to stay away from this game.

Jacksonville's defense is pimpin', but the Colts are still great and I'll probobly pick them to cover 7 in Indy.

Detroit has been laughable and Green Bay pathetic... I'll side with TC and take GB here just because I'll be amazed if either team scores 6 1/2 points...

I'm expecting Cincinnati to beat Pittsburgh this week. Big Ben still looks pretty rusty and the Bengals have just looked specatcular so far. If Carson Palmer's knee doesn't get drilled, and Troy Palomalu doesn't kill Chad Johnson I see this game going to the Bangles. I'm taking the Cincinnati with the money line.

I don't think Miami is going to cover 11 points against Tennessee. I don't think the Titans are as bad as we made them look and if they can get any pressure on Culpepper it might actually be a competetive game. I just don't think the Titans are that much worse than the Bills team that beat these guys on Sunday.

I'll take Chicago -3 over the Vikes. The Vikes got lucky on Sunday and Rex Grossman actually looks like the real deal. The MIN o-line will probobly be the toughest test so far this year for the Bears front seven, but I think Chicago will shut 'em down.

I love Carolina -3 @ TB. The Buccs have just been pathetic this year and Carolina is bound to get on the winning track. Chris Simms is a joke so far. I'll probobly load up on this one.

Baltimore should smoke the Browns. I'll be surprised if they fail to cover 6.5 and I'll probobly try to some action on that before it gets to seven.

NYG v SEA I want nothing to do with. The Giants are not consistant, but when they get hot they can play with just about anybody. At the same time I can't remember the last time the seachickens lost at home. Keeping my distance.

The Eagle -6 against San Fran? I love it... McNabb has been on fire so far and just because the niners beat the rams doesn't make them worth a crap...

St. Louis vs. AZ... crap shoot my gut tells me AZ should win, but they're yet to impress.

Denver @ NE... I almost can't believe that Denver can go much longer sucking so bad. I mean a lot of posters predicted catastrophe for the Broncos, but I still think they're a pretty dangerous team. I have no confidence either way on this game.

Gimmie ATL -3 over NO all day and all night. There is a lot of hype about how it's their first game back in the Superdome, and NO is off to a surprising 2-0 start, but Brees has been poor in the first half and the Falcons look pretty serious this year.

So there you go... I'd love to hear where ya'll think I'm way off or where I might have the right idea. Good luck folks!
  17. Thread_Killer

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    Good luck, EC. I'd stay away from all of those, but that's just me.