1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

leisure Las Vegas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MtlBoltsFan, Aug 31, 2006.

1. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    I'm not a gambler. I don't frequently gamble on sports.

The last time I did, it was AGAINST San Diego, and my pennance for that is to never gamble on Pro sports again.

Even if I were to bet the Chargers now, from now on it would always be for them to win, regardless of the point spread. If they are favored, I would always bet for them to cover the spread, no matter how ridiculously high it may be.

I support my team now more than being lured by money by betting against them covering a spread.

Chargers -14.5? I would bet on them to cover it. Period. I support the team to no end now.

Chargers +9? Screw that. I'll just bet on them to win, fugg the spread. You can have the 9 points back.
  2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    TOUCHDOWN BAYLOR!!!! w00t!!! L are you happy you didn't bet on TCU? :icon_mrgreen:
  3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Good point money management is important and I've gotten a lot of practice with it over the years in my 10k pool. BTW, last year I picked 74% :yes: Real linebusters can do 82% but there are very few.
  4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    Fugg off.
  5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    You never answered my question.

If the Chargers were favored by 10.5, would you still bet on them to cover, regardless of opponent and conditions?

Or are you going with MTL's cop out BS line about "never betting for/against a team you associate with" ?
  6. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    Then that's just gey.

If the Chargers were 20 point favorites I would still bet on them to cover, if I was into betting at all.

If the Chargers were +7, I'd tell the site fugg the points, the Chargers will win outright.

If I lost, so be it. At least I supported my team.

BTW, any of you guys beating your chests about how well you did betting on Top 25 teams to beat the crap out of teams no better than high school teams have the stones to wager on tomorrow's FSU vs. Miami game with a site like Pinnacle?

How about the TExas vs. OSU game? Or does that shrivel your nutsacks too much?
  7. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Slug I left some milk and cookies in the fridge for you. Just remember not to wake daddy up when you're watching your saturday morning cartoons.
  8. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    Blow me.

You claim to be this all-knowing gambler but don't have the balls to gamble on the difficult games.

If you truly knew your ****, you wouldn't shy away from those.

You'd rather bet on a Top 25 team to crush the living daylights out of a team barely better than a Division III school.
  9. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    F.U.C.K. off Leisure.
  10. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Slug in case you didn't notice I took like 8 away teams and many of the games were deemed very tough to call such as Rutgers NC, Boston College E Mich, BYU Arizona etc... Even extremely HARDCORE linebusters were saying Mississippi State +6.5 over USC. So please, if you don't want our advice, go create your own gambling thread or if not, STFU. If you don't like our thread don't read it. You don't even gamble anyway so what are you doing here? Thumper doesn't like people who stir chit up believe me I know :icon_mrgreen:
  11. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    :kisskiss:
  12. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    And these are the people who will end up penniless or divorced because they always wind up screwing it all up.

I don't mind if they bet the "easy" games, as long as they don't go around beating their chests because they won.

That's the main issue I have.

If Leisure and MTL wouldn't have been cyberlicking each other's nutsack on their results, I wouldn't have gone off on them.

Is anyone brave enough to look at ALL the games coming up involving top 25 teams and name who they believe will win?

No point spread, no moneyline, no O/U, just simple who will win or who will lose?

You don't even have to bet on the games, just tell me who you think will win.

Here, like this:

Tomorrow - Miami beats FSU

Next Week

AP Top 25 (as of yesterday, rankings sure to change tomorrow)
    ==========
    1.) Ohio State - Loses to Texas
    2.) Notre Dame - Beats Penn State
    3.) Texas - Beats OSU
    4.) Auburn - Beats Mississippi St.
    5.) West Virginia - Beats E. Washington
    6.) USC - bye week
    7.) Florida - beats Central Florida
    8.) LSU - Beats Arizona
    9.) Cal - Beats Minnesota
    10.) Oklahoma - Beats Washington

etc. etc. etc.
  13. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    I guess I gotta leave Leisure alone because he complained to Thumper instead of taking me on one-on-one.

Guess he can't handle his own fights.

:icon_rofl:

So that's it. I'm out of this thread. I leave it to you girls to lick each other over your success.
  14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    That is weak on his part having to PM the admins when he should tidy up himself....pathetic...tighten your **** up leisure....ya think the MODS like PM'ing whiners? :icon_evil:
  15. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    This isn't a fight. The whole point of this thread is for leisure and I to share our picks and help people who work 9 to 5 jobs make some money so they can take their wives on a vacation and have some extra coin in their pockets for cheap amusements. I have never had a losing season gambling and I guarantee anyone who follows leisure and I will be a winner. Don't forget we're not just giving these picks to you, our own balls are riding on them and so when we win we get excited. You should be thankful we're sharing our picks for FREE because we could make money off of them. If you would have played your own money on all our games you wouldn't have called our celebrations excessive. Who the fugg are you, you think you can flag us for unsportsmanlike conduct or taunting or something? This is our thread and so long as it follows Thumpers rules we can do whatever the fugg we want in it.
  16. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0
    You know what?

A win is a win and if guys want to celebrate getting nine wins.... I have no complaints.

Hell, I may "man up" and start betting with these guys... I'm sure I'd make some money.
  17. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Just don't kill the admin with PM's....all else is cool....we should be able to police ourselves without the rabbit's *** breathing down our necks.....(fugghim) :)

I dig the picks and tips and should get an on-line account but do not have the stones to take Trumpie profit and wizzzit away......unless it is real estate... :icon_mrgreen:

Why did I even post here ? :icon_huh:

Ahhh fuggit.... Get back to beating the **** out of each other.....and like it. :icon_banana: :nana_dance:
  18. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Hmmmm....ok....I get it.....nevermind. :lol:

fugger....:icon_banana:
  19. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    PS......oh **** I forgot...... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
  20. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Yah Trumpie you shouldn't gamble if your wife went nuts for pizzing in the stove I can't imagine what she'd do if you told her you had to lick fish bones for dinner :icon_rofl: