1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

leisure's combine report

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MtlBoltsFan, Feb 21, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    RMancil this thread belongs to leisure for defending himself against bubbletalk only GTFO you are a thread killer, go hang out with Debbie Downer. I say there is a good 85% chance that you are the male equivalent of this woman [​IMG]

You have let so many message boards fuc you in the azz I am positive that you are carrying an STD, which explains why you crawl back to those same message boards and try to fuc other people in the azz to get revenge.

2. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Yah she got angry at me yesterday too I thought she was the leisureworld attorney :icon_shrug:

3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    yah maybe we should put ourselves on the market and take our services to the highest bidder :missing:

draft time is when leisureworld brings in the most ad revenue :kisskiss:

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +3,750 / 39 / -8
    Is this the leisure/Rmancil fight thread, or are we talking combine stuff?

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Well we are trying to.

Let's get back on topic...

-Justin Blalock benches 225 40 times
    -Brady Quinn might be favored by the Raiders
    -My boy JAMES MARTEN from BC ran a sub 5.0 40 time at like 6'8 315 pounds :icon_eek:

6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Because of the system they will be running, because of the way he is presenting himself to teams, because JR looks like a doughboy, etc... Everyone is basing speculation on JR going #1 because of either 'Oakland's vertical passing attack' which NO LONGER WILL EXIST under Lane Kiffin and because certain NFL scouts have said that Brady Quinn is a pretender.... but there is a minimal chance that these dudes were Raiders scouts. Brady is building momentum. With QBs there is usually a small reversal in stock leading up to the draft and that's what is going on with Quinn. First everyone is on his bawls, then people are afraid he is a Joey Harrington clone then everyone will be on his bawls again. Quinn is a guy who is going to spend hours in the film room while it is questionable whether JR will of his own accord. The Quinn-Carson Palmer comparisons are ridiculous but I think a Matt Hasselbeck comparison might do some justice.

7. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    leisure what happened to our boy Darrell Hackney from what used to be Watson Brown's blazers :icon_shrug:

8. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Chispa are you on the raptors tonight? They are 17-4-1 ATS last 22 games I want you to have some money to take a vacation with you deserve it :kisskiss:

9. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    LOL I am not comparing them. But you said it right there; JaMarcus is a PLAYMAKER. It seems like all the african QBs are playmakers but the problem is they don't specialize in helping their teammates make plays. JaMarcus is a poor man's Roethlisberger as far as I'm concerned.

10. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    leisure did you know this;

"On January 2, 2007 Darrell Hackney signed with the Denver Broncos."

11. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Hay FU I had Vince as my #1 player in the draft last year :icon_evil:

12. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Maybe we can find a way to torment the anteater? That would be fun too? no? :icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 0 / -0
    He did have a bit of a spare tire. He would scare me as the type that when he gets his money, he wont work hard.

14. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 0 / -0
    A few hundred notches behind him.

Look, Russell is a prety decent QB, and he also had three very good WR's which the best of the bunch is Early Doucet who isnt in this draft. But to compare him to Young imo is absurd.
    Young is a way better athlete. Is a quick learner and has way more mobility. He obviously doesnt have Russells arm but thats all Young doesnt have that Russell does. He must be smarter too because Young never said "he wants to go to the team that pays him the most money" like Russell did.

Red flag imo

15. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Yah Young is a real black quarterback like Warren Moon and Randall Cunningham. I am not ready to put Russell in that category and probably never will be. Russell = poor man's roethlisberger. By the way Reggie Nelson is dumb as a rock and will not be drafted by disciplinarian coaches who want their players to play within the scheme.

16. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    Seriously I look forward to the podcast every week and ANT is a dreamcrusher he is not professional and he's not like Howard Stern who has millions of devoted fans who will follow him whatever he does. He needs to work his way up from the bottom but he is overestimating his ability and thinks he has it all. There is room for growth young ANT you are an incredible talent but you must apply all your efforts to broadcasting and one day you will be the king of all internet media :yes: