1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LLV week NINE.......

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
    I bet Da Saux -1.5 tonight but I have a funny feeling about this game you guys.

GL everybody and Go Rockies!! :tup:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0

QFE

:tup:
  3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0

Yup..:tup:
  4. Boltdiehard

Ratings Received:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
    leisure if you leave I will send Bubba to find you. :yes:
  5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +398 / 0 / -0
    This thread was started before the fires broke out so i dont see the big deal. Some people are just too sensitive.

I wish everyone luck, peace, health and their houses to be intact. Its a good time to NOT be living there right now during this unfortunate tragety.
  6. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings Received:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I will put up the Thursday and Friday CFB lines tonight if peeps were wondering.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +398 / 0 / -0
    Cool, thanks kwak
  8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    This was a private message to leisure.
    Yes it was as I had received multiple complaints about this title. While some might not feel it is an insensitive thread title, I know others disagree.
    I have never logged into leisures account. Did not and would not happen, period. This was a private message that I sent leisure and he decided to cut and paste into a public thread.
    This is correct.
    leisure, the mods (nor myself) have a hard on for you as you put it. If anything, you get away with much more than most posters. Please don't lecture me about the fires. I was there last time we had fires and had a family member lose their home in Julian. This time I have family that live in Scripts Ranch that I can not reach. But then again, how these fires affect others is of no concern to leisure is it? At least that's how your acting. In reality, I got complaints about the title and thought the best thing to do while being sensitive to this situation would be to remove the "Burned Alive" moniker. Sorry that you see an act of being sensitive towards peoples feelings is an attack against yourself.

As far as the post you reference, I have never seen it. I know nothing about this post, but will check it out and it there is something inappropriate about it, something will be done. Simple as that. If there are other offensive posts, please use the "report post" option to report it as every post reported will be checked by a moderator.
    Here is the explanation. It never happened. I never logged onto leisures account. leisure decided to post the content of a PM to him.
    exactly.

Now a last word to leisure. I would normally send this in a PM, but with leisure posting the content of my PMs publicly, I might just save him some time cutting and pasting.

Seriously leisure, you need to check yourself. I have been supportive of LLV since day one. What you call me having a hard on for you is me trying to be fair and see both sides when ever there is a conflict. If you are so sensitive that my act of removing two words that were in bad taste from the title of your LLV thread, then maybe it's time for LLV to hit the road.

And, no I'm not saying that LLV is done here, that's your choice. but, it you can't get along in the community that is this forum and you judge everything not leisureworld as a slight against yourself, then it's probably time to evaluate what you're doing here.

Now you have told me in the past that you are a reasonable person. you know that I'm a reasonable person. So if you want to clear the air or get a better understanding of our actions, please send me a PM instead of turning this into a huge public display of drama.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    I agree with you EC. I'm not here for drama either. leisure has gotten almost everything he has asked me for here. I continue to support LLV. I can tell you this. One person that complained about this thread title had serious fears about the safety of family members at the time because of these fires. I'm sorry you feel I am "brow beating" leisure, but I assure you, this is not the case.
    Sorry your conclusions have upset you further EC, but I will say this. At least one person that complained about the title had no previous interactions with leisure that I am aware of.
    leisure, you do much that it right, so don't get down on yourself. Trust me, no mods here are tracking you either day or night.

Maybe LLV has run it's course here, maybe not. That's up to you. LLV isn't what concerns me right now. What concerns me is that you, and your family (as well as everyone else in southern california) are safe and don't suffer major losses from these fires. Yes, I moved to Oregon, but that doesn't mean I dropped my ties to San Diego. It's my hometown and the place I love. So many people I really care about are in the San Diego area and it tears me apart to know this is happening there. Take care of yourself leisure and if I can help you in any way, just let me know.
  10. wrbanwal

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0
    I had a feeling the Rockies would come out flat

arrgghhhh!!!
  11. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    You might as well donate money that is bet against Josh Beckett in a big game. It's gone. At least if you donate it goes to a good cause. I thought that I illustrated this clearly last week? :icon_shrug:
  12. wrbanwal

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0

I listened!!
  13. Electric Chair

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0

It's like watching an artist. The guy is just better than everyone else when it counts. Just so NASTY.

Amazing.
  14. wrbanwal

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 0 / -0
    I hope Peavy is watching.

He COULD be that good.

and 8 days off hurt the Rocks
  15. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0

I remember the days when the women used to say that about me. :unsure:
  16. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +464 / 0 / -0
    Everytime I bet against Josh Beckett, I lose, even going back to the days when he played for the marlins.
  17. Electric Chair

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    It's called "marriage". The pressure to perform isn't what it once was. :no: Goes two ways, damnit. :icon_sad:
  18. Electric Chair

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    He is a freak under pressure. Just like Ortiz.
  19. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +820 / 0 / -0
    You sure has hell don't get as pumped up "game night" anymore either. :lol:
  20. Electric Chair

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    It's like changing football into baseball. "Game night" brings about different emotions, depending on the sport.
  21. Boltdiehard

Ratings Received:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
    6-1 Sox- like EC said money in the bank.

Fuc I hope they don't sweep. :icon_eek::no::tdown:
  22. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, but then you see the 25-year-old hottie at work flirting with you every day, and you can still feel good about yourself. :tup:

I know I'm just speaking for myself. If what I just said doesn't apply to any other guy reading this, then please ignore this post.

:)
  23. Electric Chair

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    You have no idea. :lol:
  24. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,054 / 0 / -0
    I think everybody is just on edge with all these fires...I've even been a little cranky!

And the last 2 nights I've been having very strange dreams: the predictable ones about firetrucks in the neighborhood but last night I dreamed I filled my big bathtub all up with water and when I went to get in my bath was filled with crystal clear water swimming with tiny tadpoles :icon_eek: In my dream I was saying to myself "How am I going to wash my hair with all the tadpoles?"

What does that even mean :icon_huh:

I hope everyone's family, friends and homes are ok when all this is said and done. :) That's the important thing.
  25. Electric Chair

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    If that first part doesn't get leisure back, nothing will. :lol:
  26. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,054 / 0 / -0
    I'm hoping it will be the tadpoles :icon_huh:
  27. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +2,022 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'm glad I bet real money on the Red Sox tonight... Too bad it only amounted to a decent bottle of wine bet... Well, I can look at it this way.. I'll soon have two "decent bottles of wine"

Haven't capped NFL at all and had better get on it...I kind of sucked last Sunday... :eek: :football:

Oh and leis, always comes back.. He's like a lost pet... Always finds his way home. ;) :icon_mrgreen:
  28. Electric Chair

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    I was farting around and rounded my account to an even number by betting $12 and change on Boston -6.5 to win $115. Feeling pretty good about it.
  29. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings Received:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Sweet :tup: