1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Locking Threads

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Gridreaper, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    ...This locking of threads seems unfair and ridiculous. The AJ Smith thread was locked because a few guys were pounding each other with a few verbal assaults. I know at times it gets annoying and you just can't seem to stop without getting in the last word, which never seems to happen. I've done it in brief spells, my own damn self. But locking a thread punishes the rest of the forum members who may have wanted to participate in a particular discussion. The verbal abuse and attacks can happen anywhere, in any thread. Locking a thread will not end the insults. They'll just move to another thread. Anyway, just my 2 cents. I do understand the frustration at times but it's usually just harmless verbal manure...actually sometimes rather amusing :lol: