1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT has an app

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    From his faceook page:

LaDainian Tomlinson
    Here it is, my announcement!

Many of you know about my Tomlinson's Touching Lives Foundation, my charity dedicated to helping youth and families across America. We are very proud to provide over 2,000 families with a nice Thanksgiving dinner every year in addition to many more less visible charities, but we can't end hunger by ourselves. All we can do is try our best to reach out and help as many families as we can.

We CAN recruit others to help with the battle against hunger though and I am happy to announce our new partner to help us fight hunger in America, TangoTab.

https://www.facebook.com/TangoTab

The best part about TangoTab is that you can provide needed help while getting real discounts on fine dining in your area.
    Simply download the free TangoTab mobile app to your mobile device. You will be provided with free local restaurant discounts and every time you redeem one, TangoTab donates a meal to someone in need.

You will be providing a real person with a real meal every time you use the service. It is that simple!!

To date TangoTab has donated over 200,000 meals in the fight against hunger.

TangoTab is now available in cities across America and will be coming to your city soon. We truly believe in this and hope you will help us to help others!

Download the free TangoTab app NOW and be the first to get my alerts to deals in your city. Share this with your friends as the more people ready to go in your city, the faster TangoTab can start and the better deals they can provide. And the more hungry families you can DIRECTLY help...

Use promo code 'LT' for a chance to win some goodies and tell your friends! Sign up now, the contest will expire soon!

Get your free app HERE: http://www.tangotab.com/jsp/

Thank you, this means a lot...
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,348 / 19 / -3
    I will not download it unless it has the Electric Glide video
  3. BoltWalt

BoltWalt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +68 / 3 / -1
    Oh stop I had blissfully forgotten about that video, damn you for reminding me of it!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    For once, I am delighted an app is not available on my Windows Phone.