1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT - Take you skirt off!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by 3 Time World Champs, Jan 16, 2008.

1. 3 Time World Champs

3 Time World Champs Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I mean come on! You beg out of the Divisional Playoff game because of a "bruised knee"? The way you took yourself out of the game I'm thinking ACL/MCL, broken bone?

But the tough guy that you are you got a HURTIE and took yourself out!

What a standup team player you are!

I also heard you had a team meeting earlier this year and asked the team if they were willing to make a sacrifice to get to the next level. You said you would give up alcohol for the rest of the season?:icon_toast:

Great Sacrifice. By the way I'm sure that alcohol you gave up was served in a Coconut and had an umbrella sticking out of it.

You Pansie!
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    Yeah! Be more like Tom Baby..

You know, pout and run off the field without congradulating the QB who beat him. This happened multiple times, He did it to Drew Brees as well as other.

Cry about Head Coaches talking about the Patriots after they kick the crap out of the Patriots at home, the way he did about Schotenheimer... Cry to the national media.

Do that because the hypocritical Patriot fans are OK with that, just as they are ok with Harrison shooting up, but try and make it out that Merriman is a shooter. Or the way they have no problem with their Cheating, ghetto dressing coach...

Yeah, LT, take a look at the Patriots organization and fans, you will see how not to act.
  3. BayAreaCharger

BayAreaCharger New Member

Ratings Received:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    LT would never wear a skirt. Brady might try to hit on him.
  4. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings Received:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    LT didn't need to go back in the game because MICHAEL TURNER ran for over 70 yards on 17 carries, and the team was moving the ball. LT did go back in the game, and his knee stiffened up. Michael Turner, and Darren Sproles were playing good, they didn't need LT to try to force it.

How about Tom crybaby, who pouts after games, refusing to shake the other QB's hands. I've seen this before by him several times, and especially remember him doing that last year to Manning when Manning beat him in the Championship game. I remember Manning looking all over the field for Tom crybaby. Brady, while being a good QB, is a POS crybaby who pouts. If he loses to Rivers, or Volek, will he shake their hands???? Probably not:tdown:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I would laugh my *** off if our second string offense beat the "great football cheaters" in the game.:icon_rofl:
  7. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,170 / 0 / -0
  8. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,829 / 0 / -0
    :abq2:WaKe uP!!!:abq1:
    It's almost time for you to go back to "teh Lab"!!!:icon_toast::icon_party:
  9. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,036 / 30 / -0
    LT will take his skirt off when you take Brady's jockstrap off your face and stop pretending it's an oxygen mask.
  10. Here_We_Go_19-0

Here_We_Go_19-0 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok listen here, all you "Charger Fans" I have attempted on several occasions to put you people in your place, and yet nobody seems to want to step up. So I journey out of the smack area, and get on trouble three times.... I need you to come out of the friendly combines of the charger love threads and come face the music.
  11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +2,348 / 19 / -3
    You put us in our place? Last I checked you broke the rules of the board so someone had to rub your nose in it. Happens to everyone, patriot fans included.

You want us to leave the charger threads and 'face the music' - oh you want us to be trolls right? Like you?

Nah, I've got better things to do.

DOn't suppose you've ever hyper extended your knee right?
  12. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If I want to hear a bunch of people agreeing with everything that I have to say, I can walk into any establishment around here. Just because you Charger Fans are afraid of a little objectivity, call me a troll if you want, but let's hear it. First off, I give all the props in the world for LT to give it a go, the rivers move is a little shaky... Just don't see SD in this game by the end of the 3rd!
  13. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If I want to hear a bunch of people agreeing with everything that I have to say, I can walk into any establishment around here. Just because you Charger Fans are afraid of a little objectivity, call me a troll if you want, but let's hear it. First off, I give all the props in the world for LT to give it a go, the rivers move is a little shaky... Just don't see SD in this game by the end of the 3rd!
  14. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings Received:
    +117 / 0 / -0

WTF:icon_huh: Why is this guy even on Bolt Talk. :icon_shrug:
  15. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +1,132 / 4 / -0
    Aw, go sit on it and ROTATE.:icon_finger:
  16. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +300 / 0 / -0