1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Made a Video Channel:

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AlphaB°lt, Feb 9, 2014.

1. AlphaB°lt

AlphaB°lt BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Created a long video of Ryan Mathews Career as a Charger, as well as, a new video of how Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos got bamboozled in the SB!

I will post future videos on here..maybe chargers games.

Will need help from fellow members to share videos that they have from past games.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +161 / 2 / -1
    Cool. Thanks for posting it and keep 'em coming. Lots of down time for fans between now and the first preseason game.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1,332 / 35 / -15
    Wow! That's a helluva lot of work there! Good job.

The Mathews one started well…I'll have to finish it later…I work Monday :cool:

The Superb Owl one is a fun recap…you can tell they're near New York because the
    guy that congratulates Kam Chancellor (at ~2:59) is wearing Ace Frehley's jacket.

I think your next masterpiece should be one of Jim Harbaugh arguing with refs,
    a monumental work that makes Maxwell's (4 hour) Gods and Generals seem like a commercial...