1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

manti te'o

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Nov 6, 2011.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +75 / 10 / -2
    WE need to make this guy our 1st round pick. He is Ray lewis like, im not a notre dame fan, but this kid flys to the ball, plugs the whole, drops back in coverage, he is the most complete and talented player i see this year,

CAREER: One of highest regarded and most-decorated defensive recruits to select Notre Dame in recent memory ... played in every Irish game over his first two seasons and started 23 contests ... totaled 196 tackles, 95 solo stops,15.0 tackles for loss,two sacks,four pass breakups and one forced fumble ... his 133 tackles in 2010 finished just outside the top 10 in single-season school history ... the 133 tackles were the most by an Irish player since Tony Furjanic made 147 in 1983 ... has recorded 10 or more tackles in a game nine times over his career ... only four Irish players started more games on defense in 2009 ... recorded third-most tackles ever by an Irish freshman and ranked fourth on team with 63 stops.

2. charger1993

Ratings:
    +75 / 10 / -2
  3. BoltUp23

BoltUp23 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hell yah, However if Vontaze Burfict is still on the board I say we need him more

4. charger1993

Ratings:
    +75 / 10 / -2
    see ive watched both of them, i think Burfict might be all hype, manti has been dependable his whole college, i cant say the same about burfict

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,478 / 19 / -4
    Burfict seems like a lot of athleticism but no control and no head for the game. It's like a wild horse with no rider to guide him. Te'o is a very impressive middle linebacker. Problem: he's a MIDDLE linebacker. we need more likely then not an OLB

6. charger1993

Ratings:
    +75 / 10 / -2
    we do need a middle line backer, spikes is 30 something, and the only true MLB we have is butler