1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Marshall vs Cromartie

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BrOnCoS/32/33, Sep 15, 2008.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +542 / 0 / -0
    BFISA is king at that!!!
  2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +398 / 0 / -0
    I have a question? A question that i think has already been asked but looking at this , it just sickens me that Jabba would even think of doing this but there it is in this Bronco trolls sig.

What the hell is Igor doing in coverage? Is this the WORST defensive strategy or what?
    WTF ARE YOU THINKIN' TED? :icon_huh::icon_shrug::icon_eek:
    ANYBODY with some agility and quickness could of been closer to maybe bat it down because that isnt even a good throw. Its behind Royal but Igor is nowhere near him.
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    hey douchebag, last time i checked LT broke HOW many records on ur garbage team? :icon_huh:

and of those records, how many were in YOUR house? i think you guys had biggest LOSS at home for a record, but you know i could be wrong, and i think that was THE record, not second, not third but absolute WORST.
    • Like Like x 1