1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mayor Sanders Speaking on New Stadium in La Jolla Tonight

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdjase, Aug 25, 2011.

1. sdjase

sdjase BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I invite anybody interested in keeping the Chargers in San Diego and building a new stadium in our County to check out our website

http://sdstadium.org

We are also always looking for volunteers so I invite you to sign up and join our coalition and contact me directly if you want to get involved. jason@sdscmail.com

Here's our latest blog entry on the Mayor and the future potential Convention Center expansion/Stadium proposal

http://sdstadium.org/1504-Mayor-Gets...a-Stadium.html

Finally, if you'd like to ask the Mayor some questions about this or any issue, I invite you to check out the Mayor's speaking engagement tonight. I know that several SDSC members will be in the audience to ask questions and share any insight here and on our blog.

Here are the details on th Mayor's speaking engagement tonight.

Mayor Jerry Sanders to speak at Riford Center

Mayor Jerry Sanders will be the next speaker in The Riford Center’s Distinguished Speaker Series. He’s set to talk on Aug. 25, following a reception that begins at 5:30 p.m. He will also take questions from the audience.

Sanders, entering his final year and a half in office, will talk about reforms at City Hall and plans for an expanded convention center and downtown stadium.
    Future speakers include Adm. William French, Walter Munk and County Supervisor Pam Slater Price.

Admission is free, but RSVP is required as seating is limited. Call (858) 459-0831 or e-mail rifordemail@gmail.com. The center is at 6811 La Jolla Blvd.

Thanks,

Jason