1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mini Camp Dates

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by skidtrail, Jun 17, 2006.

1. skidtrail

skidtrail BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm a dedicated Charger fan from the northwest. I will be in San Diego the last week of June. Are they any camps going on at this time. My family would love to go and watch the Chargers. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Skidtrail
  2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    Mini-Camp is basically over. Training camp isn't until mid-late July. The only thing going on in the last week of June is the Rookie Symposium. This year it's in Carlsbad, CA. (North San Diego County). The specific dates are Sunday June 25th, until Wednesday June 28th. This is not a "fan" event, but all new NFL rookies are supposed to attend.

I did a little bit of searching and the specific venue is not announced publicly anywhere I can find. La Costa Resort maybe, but that's a guess on my part. Probably a wild goose chase to try and find it, because I doubt they'll let the public close. Sorry, but that's about it. Not much really until training camp. That's when they put on the pads and there is some action.
  3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    LaCosta Country Club (Carlsbad/LaCosta) is where they hold the rookie symposium which is closed to the public.
  4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,912 / 4 / -6
    That Rookie Symposium is mandatory! And they are fined if they leave early or do not attend!
  5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Sean Taylor pulled a ***** - the moron - for this event.
  6. skidtrail

skidtrail BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well that sucks! But thanks for the infomation. One of these years i would like to get down to San Diego to actually attend a game.
    Thanks to eveyone for info and Go Chargers!
    Skidtrail
  7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings Received:
    +654 / 0 / -0
    Hey dude....come down and tailgate with some cool fly brothers...Section F-2 is where we swing our meat and play the horn to incite riots.....Welcome bra...