1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock Drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SuperCharger92, Jan 7, 2013.

1. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +938 / 15 / -1
    I actually talked to him about it after he posted it. He agrees with me that if Pagano continues to call a lot of off-man and cover-1 zone coverages as his base that Rhodes is a poor fit. Said he's working on a revised mock he'll put out tonight.

He makes for a really good follow today though because he's been putting out a lot of intel as far as how much stock should be put in the "tipped" reports coming out today from news outlets and last night was great watching him do Twitter commentary during the NFLN Round Table mock.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 0 / -0
    Well ok, but he is one of those guys we need to replace. He is a part of the crappy OL.

3. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +938 / 15 / -1
    It's entirely possible that he was played out of position. In the instances he was actually played at guard he was productive. Is he a starting caliber LOT? No. Is he absolutely worthless and should be summarily cast to the curb? No... he's not Jeromey Clary. Just because someone is a part of the problem doesn't mean that they can't be part of the solution. The degree to which people seem to expect some all-sweeping wholesale replacement is pretty ridiculous. As is the willingness to not give the guy a chance to prove that he was mismanaged. At worst, he's shown he's better depth and backup to the LOT position than Mike Harris is.

4. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +529 / 13 / -3
    Here's my final mock draft,

11. Lane Johnson OT
    45. Justin Pugh OG/OT
    76. Trevardo Williams OLB
    110. Joseph Randle RB
    145. Cobi Hamilton WR
    179. Vince Williams ILB
    221. Abry Jones NT

5. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +627 / 5 / -3
    I would be STOKED!!!!!!

6. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +529 / 13 / -3
    It was so hard to mock Lane Johnson to us at 11, I think he could go #4 to the Eagles, but I think they have pressing needs on defense, and the Lions will grab Luke Joeckel at #5 because Eric Fisher is going #1 overall. One of the 3 OT's I think will fall though, looks like Lane Johnson.

7. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +627 / 5 / -3
    It isn't just Johnson i would be stocked over, it is that we would also be drafting the guy that sends Clary packing, along with all the other positions we need to address

• Agree Agree x 1