1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Monday Night Football

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BasPilot, Sep 12, 2005.

1. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Okay, so we have the Eagles and the Falcons... Battle of the birds...

Anyway... This game is supposed to display the two of the premier quarterbacks in the league.

First, VICK... What a HORRIBLE passer. This man can't hit a player further than 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. Well, I'll take that back... He can hit a player, but not one wearing the same color shirt he is. Vick, if you read BoltTalk, and you should, GO BUY A TIRE... GET SOME ROPE... GO TO THE BACKYARD... ATTATCH THE TIRE TO THE ROPE... HANG OTHER END OF ROPE ON TREE... THROW BALL THROUGH TIRE!!!

Second, we have McNabb... I mean, what a moron tonight. Decisions. It's all about making them CORRECTLY!!! This guy is throwing the ball in ALL the wrong places. TO is open, he throws somewhere else... TO is covered, he tries to throw at him anyway... PICK... THEN, the throw backward to a Half Back that is 1. Coverd 2. Not looking at you 3. BEHIND HIM and 4. ABOUT 7 YARDS IN FRONT OF WHERE YOU THREW IT....

Wow, if this is the premier of quarterbacks, then I think I'm trying out next week! Maybe I can pull a RolthessIneverplayagooddefenseandhaveagoodgame - - - You know, that guy from Pittsburgh that everyone thinks is so good....

YOU SUCK BIG BEN... He reads BoltTalk too...
  2. Black Prowler

Black Prowler BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The most entertaining part of that game was the pre-game scuffle :lol:
  3. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I missed the whole dam thing.that sucked.