1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Need a computer for cheap? Here's a nice coupon.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings Received:
    +1,467 / 0 / -0
    My home computer recently died. I can use my laptop for most stuff, but I need the power of a regular PC sometimes. Unfortunately, a new PC just isn't in the budget for me right now.

I did find a sweet deal on used PCs through Dell Financial though. These are reconditioned PCs that have been on lease for the last two or three years. They get refurbed and all come with a 100 day warranty.

Nothing new, so no dual core stuff, but plenty of faster Pentium IV in 2.8, 3.0, 3.2, & 3.4 GHz.

Here's the website: http://www.dfsdirectsales.com/

They have some great prices to start with, but get an extra 25% off with this code: CJAUG28?25%

It's my understanding that this code will end on 9/11/08, but could end earlier.

I'm just posting this because I thought there were some really great deals on there. These are just for the system. No monitor. Also, make sure you get one with an OS unless you have your own (linux?) to install.
    • Like Like x 1