1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Guys Coming Through

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by TBF, Aug 3, 2007.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Wow, take a look at the new guys, back to back games and Hairston and Ensberg both hit two bombs...

This got me thinking (conspiracy theory thought...Be aware!)

What do these two guys have that the other Padres Don't...These guys haven't had Padre organization "money ball" thinkers in thier heads starting at spring training and carry on throughout the season...

Now I know this is a big "what if" type scenario and one multlple HR game by a single player does not make a fact.... but, just ponder the thought.

All of the "season long" players that were hitters prior to coming to our club, can no longer hit, and those that couldn't hit prior to coming to SD, still can't hit...

Does our team philosphy suck (I think yes)...? I don't know.

TBF
  2. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Hairston another huge game...

TBF
  3. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,829 / 0 / -0
    A note from Saturday's game:

'Hairston suffered a bruised right foot when he fouled off a pitch just before he got his hit in the fifth and left the game in the sixth after striking out.'

He is not starting Sunday. Too many of our batters (BGiles, Bradley, Hairston) are dinged up. They are not DLed, but not playing currently, either.