1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New here, jumping over from the "Official" board

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by ChargerFanInBuf, Oct 5, 2010.

1. ChargerFanInBuf

ChargerFanInBuf Representin... NY Chapter

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So I've finally had my last straw with the censorship on the chargers.com board after 5 years, after my posting of the Ethan Albright rant to welcome him to the team got me a ban. I decided to follow in the footsteps of guys like TrumpetDude and migrate over here where I can have a little more adult conversation.
    Anyway, like the name says, I'm from this (for half the year) frozen wasteland on the east coast for now, I have family in La Jolla and am out there a few times a year, planning to migrate as soon as the economy gets back to life. I was a Bills season ticket holder as a kid with the Chargers as my second favorite team, loved the Humphries-Means-Bobby Ross teams... then when John Butler moved out there and took everyone who knew what the hell they were doing with him, I switched as well. Traded my season tickets for an annual trip to see a game at the Q once it gets cold here. In hindsight, I definitely made the right decision!

NAME:Joe
    WHERE WERE YOU BORN: Buffalo, NY area
    WHERE DO YOU RESIDE:Same (For now)
    MARRIED:No
    KIDS:No
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE EX CHARGER: Doug Flutie
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CURRENT CHARGER: Philip Rivers and Eric Weddle
    WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHARGERS PLAY IN PERSON:BUF, CLE, SD, PIT
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARGER MOMENT: '94 AFC Championship
    WHAT IS YOUR WORST CHARGER MOMENT: All of the chokes in the playoffs when they beat themselves
    ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE A GAME THIS YEAR: Hopefully
    WHAT WILL THE TEAMS RECORD BE: 11-5
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AT A GAME: A proper tailgate spread- there's one area where you guys could learn a thing or two from the Ralph!
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM:Cleveland Indians...until they sold the whole team off
    OTHER COMMENTS:
    Hi everyone!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LightEmUp

LightEmUp Banned Banned

Ratings Received:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard man! Your not alone, jumping ship. That place only welcomes those that push the brand agenda.
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,640 / 38 / -8
    Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy it here!