1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New season starting sunday!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!, Nov 6, 2008.

1. VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!

VJ IS THE MAN!!!!! BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    This sunday is the NEW beginning of the BOLTS season. From what i have read they are flying high and ready for the second half. Just think we are a game out of the division with playing horrible so far. Teddy is gone and great things are coming!!!!

GO BOLTS!!!!!!
  2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings Received:
    +194 / 0 / -0
    Well we like to THINK of it as new season but in reality this is still the same team it was in August/September/October. Hopefully their attitude has truly changed and that can lead to better playing. But this is still the 3-5 2008 San Diego Chargers, 2nd in the NFL's worst division, 28th in total defense but 2nd in total scoring. A new season, sure we can have that mentality, especially the fans, but it's anything but "new."
    Let me put this out there. This is what Norv likes. He prefers taking a struggling mediocre team and putting them in the run for the playoffs playing incredibly conservative and predictable. Then he steps it up big time and tries to make a run at the Superbowl. Happened that exact way last year, will history repeat itself? Let's not forget we could easily be 5-3 if not for a blown whistle and a last-second miracle.
  3. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,549 / 44 / -6
    I see it as 8 games of redemption. If we can make the playoffs that great, if not, just kick some ***. :tup: