1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFC Race

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tboltzcali, Nov 22, 2006.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Besides the Bears at 9-1, there are like 6 teams sitting at 6-4 and more teams behind them at 5-5. Is the NFC that bad of a conference or is the AFC just that much better???? I believe the Bears record is a joke they havent played many quality teams. Im not gunna take anything away from this team but if we played the packers, lions, and vikings twice a year, we would lead that division for years. Pretty much they have similar games as we do. Arz, SF, Buff, STL.
  2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings Received:
    +579 / 0 / -0
    I'm REAL interested to see how the Bears fare against New England this week.

I really am starting to think that the Cowboys are the class of the NFC.
  3. tboltzcali

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    If we make the super bowl, I dont think there is a NFC team that can beat us.
  4. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +320 / 1 / -0
    I don't see any NFC team that worries me either. We just gotta take care of business on the AFC side where the real Competition is! :icon_banana: :bolt: :icon_banana:
  5. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +847 / 1 / -0
    yeah, since they put Romo in instead of Bledsoe, the Cowboys are a completly different team than they were at the start of the season
  6. tboltzcali

Ratings Received:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Cowboys are just the cinderella team for the NFC. They are getting lucky. There is no dominant team in the NFC. Look why the Bears are 9-1..check there schedule. Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota? You kidding me? But im not going to blast them, they have similar schedules to our bolts..they play SF, Buff, STL, ARZ...
  7. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings Received:
    +851 / 0 / -0
    I'm thinking the 4 NFC division winners will be Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, and Carolina.

Then, it may end up Chicago vs. Dallas in the NFC Championship game, with the Bears hosting.
  8. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +194 / 0 / -0
    You all say BEARS are overrated and have a light schedule.
    Okay I agree.
    But why do all think they'll make it to the Superbowl. Look at the
    homegame vs. Miami. A momentum can change quickly.

Look out for Dallas. Carolina or even SF. If they can get to the
    playoffs, whre they already have been a lot of in recent years, whom will they fear of ?

CHICAGO will not get to the SB, because in Football Davids have a real chance against Goliaths, thats why this sport is so exciting.

And even a 14-2 or 13-3 Charger-Team has to be aware that looking down upon opponents at playoffs is the first step loosing a game. .... but the fans are allowed to do so.:lol: