1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL Network

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gatchaman, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone checked out the NFL Network? We have it on cable here and they are going to replay the San Diego/Ny Wildcard game from last year in the next couple of days. Well it's actually a 1 hour condensed version. Not a happy memory, but it was exciting to see the Chargers back in the playoffs.

2. ChargersFan

ChargersFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    On Demand

If you have COX cable, they also have NFL on demand. Right now it has several charger related episodes. One is the 94 season...it starts off with the loss at the superbowl, but then goes into the phenomenal season. By the end, you almost (I SAY ALMOST) forget the horrific outcome!

The commercials for NFL on Demand say you will have the ability to go back and watch highlights of your favorite teams (their words, not mine) games, so since DirectTV has the games, it may be the next best thing. We'll see.

Go BOLTZ!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I heard they raised the NFL package this year.

4. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -0
    I've watched the NFL network but haven't check out the NFL on demand channel. It sounds cool. I wih that they would show some older stuff like the NFL yearbooks from teh early 80's. Classic Sports was airing some old stuff last year. Hopefully they will show them again so that I can record them.

5. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Is NFL on Demand on Cable?

6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -0
    I'm not sure if our cable copany has that channel. Can anyone confirm it exist?

7. kegstand

kegstand BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    the NFL Network is on Demand with Comcast but as far as watching the games DirecTV has that locked up for the next few years, and they would be smart to keep it that way.....

The price for the NFL Sunday Ticket goes up every single year and they added a new channel this year where they shrink the screens and you can watch 8 games at once and click on any game and be taken to the channel it's on......basically the extra money is worth it if you have HiDef as most of the cost goes towards being able to watch majority of the games in HD