1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

**No Live BoltTalk Podcast this Thrusday Night 12/28**

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Dec 26, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings Received:
    +709 / 2 / -0
    Due to family commitments, we will not be broadcasting our show live this Thursday night on TPSRadio.net. However, you can still tune it at our regular show time @ 8PM PST on Thursday to listen to a pre-recorded version of this weeks show.

As usual, the podcast will be made available for download after recording.

If you have any questions or comments for this weeks podcast, please send in by tomorrow @ bolttalk@gmail.com or call into our hotline number at 206.350.3136.

Thanks for listening!
  2. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +200 / 0 / -0
    thanks for the show. Love to hear it each week.
  3. VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN

VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    MY TAKE:

GOOD GAME!

DEFENSE: Wish pass coverage could be a little better, despite 2 picks Hasslebek did fairly well, Pass rush was awesome this game, Run D could have been better considering that the Chargers have the Record holder now not Alexander :helm1: . Props to Clinton Hart with the 2 picks. Merriman 3 sacks on the day(Honestly is any1 suprised?:no: )

Offense: WTF, rivers 10 for 30 but with 2 TDs. LT TOUCHDOWNLESS:icon_eek: :tdown: . Props to O-line from what i saw u gave Rivers plenty of time(he seemed a little antsy to me). GO VJ! 2 TD catches nice!:tup:

SPECIAL TEAMS: ALMOST BLOCKED PUNT! man did that long snapper get it. we never really got any good feild postition. our average return was only 23.3 with a 27 long(just seems a little low to me). Kaeding with a 46 yarder INTO the wind.:tup:

GAME BALLS

Offense: VJ hands down
    Defense:Clinton Hart & Shawne Merriman,

THIS WEEK: Arizona Cardinals. they have been lookin good from what ive seen on highlights recently. honestly i think we could be troubled a bit. they beat the 49ers who have been on fire and swept the Seahawks who gave us trouble Sunday. Pass rush needs to get to Warner. Then again maybe they wont do as well without Leinhart. REMEBER they have a spectacular receiving unit. My worries are that Jammer and the deflection(no pick) man Florence(I mean recently he hasnt had a pick with many oprotunities) can cover Boldin and Fitzgerald:icon_shrug: . From highlight reels alot of there picks have been off deflections (again highlight reels). And they have one hell of a kicker in Rackers, whose cleet is already in the hall of fame(i believe) for a kicking record(3 50+ yard kicks in a game i believe). That means defense needs to keep them away from im gonna say the 35ish. St. Louis beat Denver this season all on Feild Goals.

SIT AND STARTS(my opinion):LT= 1 quarter-keep him warm give him a TD to make up for last game

RIVERS=WHOLE GAME, minimum of 3 Qs- let him work out of this slump before the playoffs

Rest of O= Whole Game.(At least get Hakim in somewhere, is he still even on our roster? i havent even seen him play at all yet)

Dfense should play whole game, EXCEPT Donnie Edwards, he stepped up big time this season especially when Merriman was out, throw him a bone giv'em a break 3 Qs

This has been my take, hope u enjoy, and Happy Holidays everybody.

GO :bolt2:
  4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings Received:
    +380 / 6 / -0
    It's time for the Trumpet Man and leisure show. Let's git r done. I am tired of doing all the work to make the podcast cool such as typing vinny testes in the chatroom 50 types per podcast, calling tim dobbins a muppet, telling anteater he looks like peter king and pretending to be woody harrelson (i luv u woody). I want to hear Trumpet Man make fun of Donnie and Olivea and I want to hear leisure quiver over the podcast like he did in his first media appearance in 37 years like 3 months ago
  5. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +847 / 1 / -0
    as long as we get the show as usual then i don't mind