1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Ummm................yeah OK, thats what I was saying !!!! :rolleyes:

Way to much time alone and Zin is a very baddddddddd combo PUMP, time for a change, you're seeing things that don't exist my main Man !!! ;)
  2. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42

Sorry, don't ever recall that to be the case, was speculated to be the cause of his departure by some in the CMB, but NEVER confirmed by Buddy Boy to my knowledge.

Buddy took the good Ol' Boy approach and just basically lied ...................... he simply needed to spend more time with his family if MY memory serves me correctly...........

Then unbruptly had a "change of heart" as so many seem to do and returned to mastermind the the continual FAIL thats AKA as the Buffulo Bills ...... :D (seriously, did he really think those ex Chargers duds could still play ?........ :roflmao:)
  3. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    OH MY ....... you going "public" with this ??? :eek:

This place is becoming the second coming of Facebook .................Arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! ;)

Where's the "POKE" button ????
  4. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Ol' Billy STILL has a job ??????????? :eek:

How the farg did he survive the PINKY Slip handout ???

Hey DAVE !!!! .................Shussssssssshhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

"The Wormer" isn't saying "how many people he will interview for the GM job", he's keeping it on the downlow, OK !!!

Mum's the werd !!!

P.S .........
    Just like it was the other week after Acee reported that NORF and AJ were HISTORY .......... and he DENIED it was a done deal, remember that one ????

Now we learn that HE hired WOLF a MONTH ago, which I believe was well before Acee's report, was it NOT ???

My my, just not sure who you can trust anymore ........ ;)
  5. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Its not like they weren't there anyway, but along with his help, there's NO doubt they'll be remaining there for many years to come ...........

Or at least until Fairyman is able to get back on track at least ............ [​IMG]
  6. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Please exclude LJ from any current lists though, as according to some.................. its only a title his Daddy gave him to keep him content until its time to take over the GM job ............or until he hits puberty, which ever comes first.
  7. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    What the Farg ????

Is OKIE staying in your spare room too ???

Is my wit becoming harder to decipher these days or are you farger's just so dismayed with this franchise, you can't see straight anymore ??? :D

You boys all need to go easy on the Eggnog at this time of year.
  8. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    We could turn him into "soft serve" in NO time at all ................... promise !!!! ;)
  9. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Seriously........................what the farg is wrong with peeps who think they need to "Thank a guy", who has been paid Millions I might add, to totally ****-OVER a franchise for years on end ??? :confused:

I just don't get it ...............does it make them feel they have repented their own sins or are they just those religious zealot types that have to "Thank the Lord" on a daily basis (and let everyone else know about it)..... to feel totally fulfilled ???

The world becomes more retarded by the hour, next someone will be telling me that they are suing the Govt over there because they somehow managed to drive their car over the fiscal cliff and can no longer get to the Welfare Centre to cash their monthly check, so someone owes them a new Hummer.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    You forgot .......

E. Who cares, he's someone else's problem now. :D

Should we start discussing in here now.................

**** Who goes...Who stays ????

If so, China Ryno is first on my list to trade...... NOW.

Sorry BLEW, you (and plenty of others, who Im sure will come forward and say so) were so gung-ho on the bloke at the start of the year, stating that he needed more time etc etc etc ........ 3 years gone, hasn't improved one iota, end of story................for a change, get something for him NOW while he may still have some trade value, Ive seen you write how AJ let so many guys go over the years and NEVER got anything in return................well thats what happens when you keep guys for 5-6 years and their Due date expired 3 years earlier, so on that note, Ryno's time is up ....... right ? :whistling:
  11. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    hahahahahahahaahaahaa ....................I'm sure that was quite a shock to you, I'm still picking up my jaw off the floor.

YEP, just like that night he crawled up your arse at the Coronado Inn without you feeling a thing, he's managed to wriggle his little arse into the realms of "Legend" status at the CMB ....... ;)
  12. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Hey, I was saving you from death threats ..................... the Corpsie has never been the same since Goo put a Mexican Mafia contract out on him, I was just trying to save you from the same fate. :D
  13. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    I'm sorry, remind me again WHO won the first year (even if it was under Deev's name ;) ) !!!!!! :whistling:
  14. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    They find your attempt at "humour", rather bland I believe.

The CMB has no place for such childish behaviour, you know that.

That includes, but NOT limited too ........ sarcasm, cynicism or anything remotely linked to be portrayed as jovial behaviour.

Bad Pumpkin !!!! :laugh:
  15. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    He could still lead our "D" in a heartbeat ............... but he'd scare a few into early retirement no doubt.

Cason would be a dribbling mess at the mere sight of the Man.
  16. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    No doubt Father Tom used his very very bestest machine gun on that one I'm sure.

Any excuse to show off his "home arsenal" is taken with great delight.

NO PUMP, we dont need to see your collection again now. :laugh:
  17. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    I hope you sent them a "Sincere Thank You" email.
  18. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    And again .....

19. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    OHHHHHH..................OK then. ;)

Oh, so thats Gamble is it ....... right, my bad for not knowing that, can't say I'm all that up with ever GM in the NFL to be totally honest.....................FO peeps aren't really my thung if you get my drift.

Right now Dave, I truly dont see it mattering a damn as to who these clowns hire, as I'm sure between "The Family", they'll still manage to undo any good anyone brings here .................thats how clueless I really do rate them, sorry. :(

I use sarcasm and cynicism to hide my utter disgust Dave..................big believer in, "what the farg, it's a Circus, so lets have a laugh at their expense at least, rather than become emotionally unstable over it"

I'll always "LOVE" my Chargers Dave, but I'll never use that excuse to blind my view.
  20. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Just who DO you truly root for ?

Rams, Niners or CowGals !!!! ...... I'm totally confused at the moment. :confused:
  21. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Honestly, does it really take much to fool a fool ???

Where's he at now by the way ????....still selling Mr Whiffy "Soft Serve" by the roadside ?
  22. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +76 / 3 / -0
    I was not only hitting the lattes pretty good then, but also the carne asadas. NOBODY was coming near my arse without level 3 biohazard protocols.:cool:
  23. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +76 / 3 / -0
    I dunno Jack. Maybe, just maybe, someone in accounting figured out PowerPoint and made up a presentation showing the Spanos' just how much money the **** team was losing compared to the playoff caliber teams of old. AJ cost that family a fortune. Empty seats cuts gate, concession, parking, and souvenier revenues, and those 4 local blackouts? AJ had to keep millions out of their wallets. Yeah, revenue sharing cuts most of those losses to 1/32nd. But do you really think they are selling out the luxury boxes? The Spanos family may have just realized how true the old saying "it takes money to make money" really is.

Well, at least I hope so:confused:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,754 / 47 / -26
    Precisely.

For once, the fans forced change upon the ownership by using the only power they have...... to not purchase their product. If it wasn't for all the empty seats, Dean might still have held on to AJ.......and no, I'm not kidding.

Bringing Ron Wolf into the equation is a positive in my view. Spanos has finally admitted that he can't make a good decision on the direction of this team without help. He would do well to listen to Ron's advice. Wolf is credited from taking the Packers from a perennial loser, to the team with the best overall winning record since he set up their FO. He even help Old Al back in the day. Not when he was going denial, but when they had players, and were winning championships.

The rot may start at the top, but if you get the right people and structure in the front office, it can also be the foundation for a winning organization. AJ did a lot of damage to this team, but the right GM/HC hire can begin to rebuild the Chargers into a team that can again compete for a ring.
  25. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,754 / 47 / -26
    Michael Gehlken@UTgehlken
    Chargers have another coach vacancy to fill. Rich Bisaccia, special teams, headed to Auburn. Will be assistant HC in charge of STs/RBs.
  26. Ducky

Ducky Fartmaster

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    I recall that. Jack was saying my title of Fartmaster was in serious jeopardy. So I'm starting to realize that it was a tactic to keep Jack and Gooey away from your backdoor. Well played my friend.......well played.

By the way kiddies...........if you want to reach me you can on Facebook.
  27. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42

Oh my, what a slap in the face that is ......

Seriously !!!!!....fargin' AUBURN !!!!!....... They must have found the "money tree" that sCamster and his fellow teamates raped bare a few years back, now that Cheatin' Gene Chezik has filled his pockets and been given the arse, how nice for them.

Oh well, so much for him being a candidate for OUR HC job ......can't say I ever understood what peeps saw in this guy to suggest he had that ability anyway.

Guess it was the lure of the added responsibility of coaching the RB"s that swayed him...... ;)
  28. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42

Hello mate, hope all is well in your part of the World ........ They are still renovating that hotel in KC, where OKIE dropped that A-Bomb, I believe they even have a holiday to honor it these days, such was the mass of its occurrence. ;)

I'll be in touch soon, be good.
  29. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +798 / 54 / -42
    Well, just gone 9am....... Must be already close to 100 F !!!!

It's ok though, it's only expected to get to around 112F, so that shouldn't be a problem in the least.

FARGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!! :(
  30. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,754 / 47 / -26
    I believe when he saw he wasn't on the HC shortlist, that he did what was best for him.... considering he had no job security here.