1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41

You really are one sick puppy, aren't you.
  2. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41

OK, clear as mud now !!!!
  3. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41

Damn it...... BACK TO CONFUSED AGAIN !!!!!!!! :(
  4. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    It took you this long to realize that? :laugh:
  5. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +240 / 16 / -2
    To me, that means that it is currently subject to some investigation. Digital probing is needed in this matter to define "minor at best" ;)
  6. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Mods are modifications that people make to the original game. In the case of Skyrim, the game studio provided free to gamers a "creation kit" that has the tools that they used to create the game itself. That way, the mod makers can create their own custom content to add to the game. There are sites devoted to these mods that people can subscribe to (or download) and add to their game. In that way, a popular game doesn't get stale, because people continue to create new content for it.
  7. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    I blame that faux pas on the spell check......... and you can't prove otherwise. ;)
  8. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Reports: Michael Crabtree being investigated for sexual assault

San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree is being investigated over allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman last week, according to multiple media reports.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that police have interviewed Crabtree about allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in a San Francisco hotel early on January 13, hours after the 49ers beat the Packers at Candlestick Park.

Bay Area television station KTVU reports that San Francisco Police have confirmed the investigation, and that Crabtree is cooperating with the Special Victims Unit, whose detectives interviewed Crabtree.

Crabtree has not been arrested or charged. He is still expected to play on Sunday against the Falcons in Atlanta.
  9. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,686 / 39 / -8
    No! Really.
  10. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +955 / 2 / -2
    Maybe he would prefer Sting?

[​IMG]

#Imustsaying
  11. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +955 / 2 / -2
    You already know I am in TOTAL concurrence on that item Jack. Can't happen fast enough to suit me either... given the end results of their efforts over this past 3 years or so. Don't know WHAT it is for sure, but there simply has to be something wrong there....
  12. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +955 / 2 / -2
    Exactly which digit do you propose to use? #Imjustasking
  13. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +240 / 16 / -2
    ER, calling Dr. Frost...
  14. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Frankenstein forehead and bulbous nose?.......... no, don't see any resemblance there.

Unfortunate looking bastard. :D
  15. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    NO, gotta agree with BLEW on this one ....

Couldn't count the amount of times Ive had to go back into a post and change a word that I had no idea was even typed ......that damn spell check thingy can be more of a hindrance than help at times.
  16. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Read that one yesty ....... My god these blokes are clueless these days ........ Everything in life to look forward too and they take this road ....... Guess Ill just never understand how that works, pickup a chicky, take her back to the room and end up facing assault charges ????

What happened to the simple ....."How 'bout a root" ??? .......yeah, great ......Ahhhh, very nice ......... OK, see ya 'round like a Rissole !!" Scenerio ???........guess that become a little to blah blah for some !!!!
  17. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Indeed there is Dave ........ And it goes back many many years now........to me it started in full with the whole Merriman fiasco and has steadily declined ever since ........with the LT situation and beyond.

The fact that these players were allowed to dictate their own terms regarding their injuries was an absolute disgrace and as I said at the time, would prove to be their downfall, showed me that they had ZERO confidence in what Chao or anyone else around the place had to say on the matter.........now the fact this criminal is still around 6 years later and still assessing players injuries is so incredible I'm lost for words on the subject anymore.
  18. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Sorry, in the middle of a Gyno examination, call me back later.
  19. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41

So what, the tantric sex isn't an attraction enough ?????

Ol' Trudy seems mightily satisfied over the years, any man who can hold off busting a nut for hours is alright in my books !!!! ;)
  20. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Ahhhhhhhh....... So nice to be sitting at the outdoor Cafe, sipping down a few Mocha's on a Sunday morn, knowing you have 2 days off work ......

This is the life.... ;)
  21. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Have we found the Praying Mantis's long lost girlfriend while I slept by any chance ????????????

I'll just assume that the Oprah Special is being hastily put together for next week no doubt ???? :)
  22. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    A bigger drama queen than Merriman, and he's not even in the league yet....... the kid is an overachiever. ;)
  23. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    ...and did I read he's a "devout Mormon" as well ????????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ....... Just to fargin' funny for words, love it !!!!!
  24. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Hard to believe that a guy like that would fall victim to a hoax. ;)
  25. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    nahhhh, something fishy going on there BLEW, have a feeling there's alot more to this than we'll probably ever be privy too.

How naive can one Polynesian be afterall ???? ;)

That story of his has more holes in it than a secondhand dartboard, he's as believable as a Fairyman comeback. ;)
  26. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +240 / 16 / -2
    Who else is giddy about the Conference Championship games?

I am taking the 49ers and I have to go with the Patriots, although I think that the Ravens will not be all bottled up for that game, which will make them a very dangerous team for the Patriots to deal with ;)
  27. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Another one of those ................Oh Dear moments !!!

At a time when the Ol' cliche, "One of life's finest" is way overused, in this case its more than earned.

Had never heard the name Stan Musial when my Mother-in-law-to-be mentioned to me, he was coming to Melbourne (circa 1986) as a guest speaker at a Baseball function or some such thing
    and would I like to go along.

Having no preconcieved ideas about the bloke, I figured he'd be another longwinded Yank, happily speaking about "how good he was" and that I'd be bored stooopid after 10 minutes or so ............ well, one couldnt have been further wrong no matter how hard he tried.

A nicer, more down-to-earth individual you would never meet ............... it was only after I'd moved to St Louis and lived there for quite awhile did I realize just how larger-than-life, this guy truly was ....... but that night in Melbourne, this Man and his equally lovely wife, sat and talked to my future Mother-in-law like they'd known each other all their lives and made her life down in Australia complete like they could never have imagined.

To say he was "adored" in the St Louis region, would do the Man an injustice .....................forget about the likes of McGwire or Pujols or even the beloved Wizard of Oz, Ozzie Smith, nobody came close to universal admiration like Stan the Man when it came to St Louis baseball, I never once heard a bad word about this guy, even from non baseball nuts, which probably says it all about the guy.

I feel for the many peeps in St Louis who I call friends, as I know this will hit that town pretty darn hard ............... actual living legends are far and few between, so when one finally does depart, its very surreal, especially at the age of 92, you just figure after awhile that they are indeed, gonna live forever.

RIP Stan the Man .................. truly one of life's great great Gentlemen. [​IMG]
  28. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Ofcourse !!!! .................why wouldn't you be ?????

You're with Blew and myself .......................so far its been Niner's/Pat's all the way.

I also think both games have the potential to be closer than many think, but when it comes to teams like the Pats and Niners, it could also easily turn into a route very early, just the type of football those 2 are capable 0f presently.......... lets hope for the former shall we !!!! ;)

Tough ask to match last weekend ofcourse, but close, tough encounters will do me.
  29. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +176 / 8 / -0
    Morning guys............
  30. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +176 / 8 / -0
    Going niners and Balt. today.............would like to see gonzales and turner get his ring, but don't think so.