1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Jennings to the Viks .... another nice pickup.
  2. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    See the Jets have acquired Colon .......

now watch ScareCro ask him what it's like to be also called an "arsehole" every day of your life.
  3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,701 / 45 / -26
    1 year deal @ $2 million for Cason....... Obviously, there was tremendous demand for his services. :D

Maybe, some of us "dumb fans" weren't so wrong in our evaluation of him. ;)
  4. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    From whom ????? ....pleazzzzzzze God, before I go look, tell me its NOT the Chargers !!!! :cautious:
  5. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    [​IMG]

Thank You Arizona, good luck with that one by the way, better you than us though....... :tup:
    Yip, Yip ...................Yipppppeeeee !!!!! [​IMG]

Another AJ/Norf/Nix/Spanos/ arsewipe dud bites the dust ..............................anyone still counting by the way, how many #1 picks are still around ????

Didn't think so.

You've been on that bandwagon BLEW ? :eek: ..........................Hmmm, can't say I recall that until it become beyond painfully obvious to even the 3 blind mice. (I'm sure Ringo will say he was too .... :whistling: )

Well Jacky, another prediction of yours from 3 years ago that this guy was spineless and to be honest, just flatout talentless.

I was really hoping the Jets would go after him ...... ;)

Wonder how this "fan" feels today ????

...and if that wasn't bad enough, he wanted Vaseline signed also .................. this guy is the epitome of the large majority of Charger fans ................. absolutely fargin clueless.

Too harsh ??? ............................to fargin bad, toughen up Princess, kinda like the football team you support blindly.
  6. Riff Raff

Riff Raff BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +225 / 8 / -3
    Good morning.
  7. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +71 / 3 / -0
    *looks around*

Hey, where are da white wimmin at?
  8. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +71 / 3 / -0
    Done some catching up.

KING DUNLAP? And it was in FA, not a Dunlap/Gaither trade? Why doesn't Deano just take out a billboard that says "Dear Phillip- **** you. Sincerely, your boss who wants to see you die." I mean seriously, Eagles fans are popping champagne with his departure. 2 years/6mil for being a big fat pussy. Foxtrot. Mike. Lima.

Woodhead? Doesn't matter one bit, see above.

BlahBlahBlah, NoName, and Who Dafuq? Wow, it's like AJ never left

Cox? At least he's better than Cason. We'll see if that holds up once he plays in bolts.

So we may lose Rosario for an original round compensation? Would that be the 68 year old grandmother with cataracts that was in the unemployment line behind him?

Okay, here's the plan to salvage a .500 season this year. When the Charger girls have tryouts, they need to select only the butch ones. Make them offensive linemen instead. Put a Dolly Parton wig on Rivers. Them dykes won't let NO man touch their bitch. Rivers may have to take some gang style strap on action in the showers, but that's better than 5 sacks, 3 picks, and 2 fumbles per game.

In other words, there's always next year. And the draft hasn't even happened yet.
  9. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,701 / 45 / -26
    And here I thought Jack was the negative one. ;)
  10. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +243 / 16 / -2
    I need to warn you about a character in here who goes by the ID: JackFrost.

Good morning and good luck ;)
  11. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +243 / 16 / -2
    You think that's bad? Wait till we go like 4-12 or 5-11 and see what happens! Fans (and Lance) will be begging to bring back Norf & AJ ;)

NN's do realize that the Dolts are on a 3 year rebuilding path and much depleted depth need to be added to the roster both through FA (second tier players) and great drafts, but the biggest concern is what PR will be in the interim? Remember that his decline commenced mid season of 2011 and since vaunted OL's do not grow on trees (or the bushes, if you are Jack) PR's future is a dubious looking one (at least it is to this NN)
  12. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Me ??

Well Im only negative because thats what our team continually demands my Man, would actually love to see "the positive side again", but from what they have achieved in FA thus far, I wont be holding my breath and if you think whatever is gotten in ONE DRAFT is going to turn a team around, then you obviously havent been watching much NFL over the last dozen years, because that shite just doesnt happen in todays game.

Apart from Woodhead, the other signings are absolute crap, end of story, how any honest fan could try to think otherwise is another perfect example of delusional, out of touch Homeristic fans, who'd still see the positive side of things were Ryan Leaf bought back to run the Offense.

Right this minute, we have Division bottom dweller written all over us ..................... now if thats something you find to be positive, fine, but don't expect me or a few others who see things in a totally different light to agree, I'm so over and past handing out false praise to this franchise, it isn't even funny anymore.

Better hope for one hell of a draft though, 'cause help isn't coming from any other area from what I can tell thus far.
  13. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Isn't it time you went and "farg'd yourself" ?????????????????????? :D

OK, who we have there ?.............................anyone know ?
  14. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Dubious is putting it "mildly" Poofessoria .......

I'll be absolute glued to the first 4 games of the season (that should be plenty), that will more than tell the story of what lies ahead, for both Fillup and the rest of this straggly bunch. ;)
  15. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    I think those numbers are very very doable by the way Poofessoria ........ :tup:
  16. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Someone needs to go tell the CMB that Cason has left, seems that the writers there these days figure it isnt worthy of a mention .................. :D (to funny)

Hmmmmmmm, maybe they are right ????
  17. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Hmmmmmmm, NostraFrostus is in good early season form by the sounds of things .......

Report: Elvis Dumervil to part ways with his agent

Looks like "The Colonel" is the one leaving the building this time around...... ;)
  18. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
  19. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Well blow me down ........ And swallow if your game.

Lovely to see you have found a minute to drag yourself away from Facebook and post something not related to politics you fargin' redneck OKIE DOKIE bastage...... ;)

Hope you are doing well there in Rocky Top.
  20. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,701 / 45 / -26
    Like a kitten with a ball of catnip. :laugh:
  21. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Patties not messing around again I see .......

out with the "NOT GOOD ENOUGH" and in with some experience.

wish the Chargies showed the same attitude when it came to remaining relevant and competitive.

Hey, a Man can dream can't he ????
  22. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Well you know the fascination I have with Young Pussies, so that does make some sense when you think about it.
  23. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
  24. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +243 / 16 / -2
    My response was written after that sorta event ;)
  25. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,701 / 45 / -26
    I don't think you're alone in the notion that we're in rebuilding mode....... I said it myself when the regime change happened.

There's a lot of work to be done, and the first part is to get rid of the parts you don't want. We will be adding "value" (meaning cheap for the most part) free agents, and building through the draft. I don't expect this team to contend for anything right away.

I may be a homer, but I'm not blind. ;)
  26. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +243 / 16 / -2
    What you got against Kittens?
  27. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,701 / 45 / -26
    I'm allergic...... other than that, nothing. ;)
  28. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +243 / 16 / -2
    I had a feeling already. Hairball gets stuck in your throat?
  29. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,701 / 45 / -26
    It's the cat dander, as I understand it. From them licking their fur. If I pet a cat and get my hand anywhere near my eyes, it's bad news. If I'm in someone's home who has cats, and doesn't clean well, I get something akin to an asthmatic reaction. Needless to say, I avoid contact.
  30. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +785 / 54 / -41
    Well I certainly would hope NOT mate, otherwise I'd have to question the sanity of many Charger fans as well as your good self (which I do anyway, many many times ;) )

Ofcourse this franchise is in rebuilding mode, how could it NOT BE after what the past regime had finished their complete demolition job, of what was once a fine and exciting team to watch.

I don't envy Telescope and the "Real Deal" in the least, not only are they under the gun in relation to talent, but they also have to deal with someone else's mess in regards to the likes of Clary, Gaithers, Meachem etc, that have put us in a dreadful position cap-wise also.

That is why we have no choice but to "dumpster-dive" and get the cheap scraps in FA, instead of being able to go after the types that "truely do make a difference" .......................unfortunately, as long as the Spanos' remain in charge, I dont see that attitude ever changing, as past history shows that has never been their philosophy and I seriously doubt that will change anytime soon.

Thats why drafting is so important ...................get that ever so slightly wrong and anyone with a half a clue can see where you end up.

Im totally prepared for some lean times again, doesnt mean a damn thing to me as a fan, they'll get the same amount of coverage whether they are contenders or easybeats, you stick fat with your team regardless as far as Im concerned and its always quite fun having plenty of guys to hang shite on when your the laughing stock, as is presently the case.