1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Farg !!!!

Now that hack Kolb signs with the Buffalo Billy-lids .......................... there goes another spot in the draft that could well have meant a QB signed.

Way its looking, those top 3 OLine players are gonna be well gone by our pick ........ may be time to start looking at a possible move up in the draft I do believe.
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,680 / 44 / -26
    Nah, drop back and get more picks, if anything. ;)
  3. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    "like" him for what reason ?

I like him too, watching him continually choke and finding new ways to lose games, is one of the great joys in life I find ................ anything that brings a little misery to the life of Mrs Jones, Mrs Jones, Missus Jones ........ is alright by me !!! :tup:
  4. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    I blame Norf and that no-so-meaningless end of season "win" over the Turds :mad:
  5. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Might be time to get that "franchise player" though BLEW (ala a Watts-type maybe ???) ..........................YES, we need more than ONE player to do any damage I agree, but getting more picks and spending them on underachieving nobodies (which has been a constant with this franchise for far to long), doesn't win you anything as the last 7 or more years have proven.

I see both sides of the arguments and am trying to be realistic ............................but its been almost 10 years since this Club has drafted a "Franchise Player" and we all know how that has panned out and if there's an OLine franchise type available by moving up a couple of spots, then I say "Go for it" ....................we need a change of strategy, have been saying it for years now and although many of my opinions over the years haven't been overly popular at the time, but I do believe many of those have reached fruition in the long run, seeing as that bathtub is now totally empty for memory and many of my other calls about duds like Clary, Vaseline, Cason etc etc etc ........which are NOW universally accepted by the majority of the fanbase, wouldn't you say.

Nah, time for a change BLEW...........................NOT that I expect that to happen mind you, thats just my own way of thinking, which as we are well aware, is the exact opposite of how Team Spanos's run a team, so your safe, trade back and accumulate more nuts for the Winter will be how it goes ........................... and so will be the mediocracy/:poop: that we have become use to seeing for more years than I care to recall. ;)
  6. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    We'll have to trade down to a bottom tier team in the 1st to be able to garner a 1st and third. I'd say sit tight and take the BPA. If he happens to be a D (E or T) player, so be it. If happens to be a WR, no problem either.
  7. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    It's not gonna happen you long-winded bastage! Spot # 11 it is ;)
  8. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41

Hellooooooo...................is that you Matty ???? :D

Nahhhh mate, you'll NEVER hear me condone "tanking" of any sort ...................the day that happens is the day I totally give up watching Sport.

If you can't succeed through legitimate measures, then DON'T fargin' compete at all.........................anyone can cheat or rort the sysytem, that takes NO skill whatsoever ...........................go ask Lance the Boil if you don't believe me. ;)
  9. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,680 / 44 / -26
    Unless some later round team wants to move up to get the "best" QB available. Then, we might get enough value to be worth it... but I'm not expecting any moves.
  10. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Mate, as long as our 2 Lines play like Swiss cheese, it wouldn't matter if we had Larry Fitz on one side, a Megatron on the other, with Welker coming underneath and Sproles as a 4th option on a swingout ...................Fillup is still on his arse or throwing lame ducks before any of them have had time to pass the LOS and turn their heads ...............

Gotta get some talent on BOTH the Lines before anything else is even remotely possible, end of story.
  11. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Didn't I just say that ya fargin' Little Johnny Lover ??? :roflmao:

Told you all that Jerkin' the Gherkin was gonna eventually play havoc with your eyesight. [​IMG]
  12. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    He has a bad offensive line, teammates who slack off ALL of the time, and shoddy receivers. I feel bad for Romo.
  13. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    Last time I checked my ID ;)

The end is nigh ;)
  14. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    We may just have to take that QB ourselves if he happens to be the BPA. Now, what a riot that'll be :D
  15. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    Bastage, you yap so much I hadn't yet made it to the end of that diarrhea :D
  16. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    Someone ought to remind Matilack that the reason AJ got away with his negligence of the OL and the OL was in the top whatever for how many ever years, out of WTF, was because of LT's prowess during those earlier years. It's lot easier to "pass protect" when the D has 8 in the box trying to prevent a RB onslaught!
  17. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,680 / 44 / -26
    Logic is wasted on Matty...... believe me, I've tried. :rolleyes:
  18. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    ....well we all have problems Stanly !!!!!

"Feel bad for him" :confused: ............WTF are you talking about ? ................the guy gets paid brazillions to fail repeatedly and it doesn't seem he has to answer to anyone because of those failures, whats to feel bad for ?

I bet about 4 billion other peeps in the world would love those rules to live/work by.

Are you telling me you don't think he brings alot of the problems upon himself ?

Guy's a cocky SOB, who hasn't seen a pass he doesn't think he can throw, now that attitude is all good and well ......................as long as your name is Manning(s), Brady or Brees, or any number of others who've "won something" in their careers.

Hell, Fillup has more PO wins than this clown and strangely enough, peeps want to blame all Fillups problems on his teamates too......................Hmmmm, coincidence ????

Bottom line .............Romo is nothing more than average at his very very best.
  19. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41

Aaaaahahahahahahaha, touche, never even gave that a thought.

Well, I doubt that it is nigh my friend, but it certainly isn't what it used to be.

Peeps who can money from it will never allow it to degrade to that, defeats the purpose really, doesn't it.

But what is and has been questionable for some time now, is the integrity and genuiness of the contests.

Are we watching true athletes or enhanced individuals moreso than not these days ?

Again, not that it matters to most, peeps will always come along in droves and convince themselves its all above board simply because they are clueless most of the time or just dont want to believe it regardless of what proof proves otherwise.
  20. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Wouldn't the natives love that move !!!! :roflmao:
  21. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Maybe you just read slow ?........................because like Gooey, you never studied the "English for Dummies" book they were handing out with the shovels and Miners caps !!!! :D
  22. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Go ask him what his take was on the Ryno interview !!!!! :D

If he thinks he can defend that abortion of the English language and Man-dressing disaster, then that will prove beyond any doubt that the guy should star in the remake of "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest"

By the way ................... when was the last time anyone seen a guy with a smaller head than neck ??????

Can't be PED's though, he is the exact opposite of Barry Boofhead Bonds in that regard ...........................maybe he's just doing it wrong ? :D
  23. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    I read your novels in vertical columns instead. It makes even less sense that way, so it's a lot funnier :roflmao:
  24. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    I have no idea what "vertical columns" means, but as long as you got a laugh, I'm satisfied. :tup:
  25. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    I'll just have to use my Occam's Razor again:

One 1st ballot HOF caliber RB in his prime + a very capable QB (whether Brees or PR) hitting in his stride will make an average OL look better. We already knew what LT was in 2001 & 2002 behind a pretty mediocre OL. Not slighting Dielman by any means as he almost made the bozo limpd*ck to his left look good too!

With Kris, Goff and Oben, we had a decent line, but the bill of goods which AJ sold us afterwards with crap like Jumpy and the others whom if I think of, will make my head explode, how people can still defend AJ on the OL issue backed up with those fraudulent stats is just "mind-bottling" LOeffingL!

P.S. even idiot AJ almost lost Dielman to the Hags, if I remember correctly?!
  26. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +238 / 16 / -2
    Isn't that how Chinese is read? (or maybe Japanese?) Let's ask BB :laugh:
  27. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,680 / 44 / -26
    Ugly break in that Duke vs Louisville game..... didn't need to see that while I was eating. :sick:
  28. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    That ranks right up there with the worst sports injuries Ive ever seen ......................:eek:

The simple fact he wasn't involved in any contact other than the floor made it all that more incredible.

That leg snapped right in half at what seemed to be the shin bone............. to see it "dangling" like that will make the hair on the back of your neck, stand at attention, wont it !!!!
  29. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Mmmmmm ..........not sure, let me go ask Long Hung Dong, my next door neighbour.
  30. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,685 / 39 / -8
    Spend a lot of time at his place do yah? Practicing your catching...