1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Ahhhhh, Maxim Hot 100 Party's would NEVER have been my scene mate, the idea of hanging with the self-indulgent, beautiful people of the world types, has never been of any interest to me in the least.

Ummmm, wearing a Turd's cap ??????? :confused:.............Really !!!!

Oh great and the fact he doesn't mind sharing it with the world, I'm sure is nothing to be concerned with in the least !!! :whistling:
  2. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    There's no flies on that one :)poop:) , SOD is his speciality afterall.

EDIT !!!!........ Did you know that putting the "shite smilie" from our assortment in parentheses, gives you the above definition ????

Me either...... :roflmao:
  3. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    SOD :roflmao::roflmao::tdown::sleep:
  4. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Stay in Bed Jackie you need some rest! :sleep:

Blue is 100% correct on this one!

BFD its one party lets let the kid play some games before we sweep him under the carpet..... :tup:
  5. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    They'd be short, but there may be quite a bit. I'll take that into account.
  6. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I think you're just trying to find something wrong with the guy, because, other than his screw-up six months ago (which it seems like everyone has moved on from, except you), it doesn't seem like there's anything we should bash the guy for.

Plenty of really good football players go to parties. Move on, Jack.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +955 / 2 / -2
    Jack is just laying anything he can think of out there o he can say I told you later on if there is anything to be critical of... :D

Now inflight back to SD where this old fart belongs. ;) (joined Southwest hotspot).
  8. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    I thought Acee said that Southwest sucked these days. ;)
  9. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +955 / 2 / -2
    A subject one would assume Acehole would have a ton of expertise in eh?

To be truthful, their airborne hotspot seems to be in the class of just over a 56 k modem. ;)
  10. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Do they give you a phone-jack adapter to plug into? :D
  11. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +955 / 2 / -2
    ROTFL! Now using wifi at San Antonio...
  12. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Do they allow you to use it in the air now, or are they still restricting usage?
  13. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    I'm a little confused here Stanly !!! ..............what are YOU referring to in this post ?

Who you talking about, The Praying Mantis or your Golden Boy, Golden Bear in the turd's cap ???

I believe the post you've quoted is in regards to the Honey Bear, but its seems to me your speaking of "TO" ???

Most confusing Grasshoppa !!! :confused:

Now if it is in fact TO your referring too, this "screw-up" as you so gently refer to it as, how do you assume HE has moved on from it, when he is attending parties that are mocking him because of it, that sounds like the complete opposite of moving on from it to me !!!!.......................seems to me that would be in fact keeping the charade alive and kicking, would it not ???

As for me looking to find something wrong with the guy ......................why would I even need to go there, he did that all by his lonesome already ??? :D .................he has already proven beyond reasonable doubt that he obviously has the mental makeup of a 1st grader on a sugar high. ;)
  14. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Your absolutely spot on Dave, any good judge of character looks for the tiniest of cracks that may give an insight to bigger problems down the line, is that not what good talent evaluators are paid to do for a living ?

There were many tell tale signs with those I mentioned earlier, yet no one seemed willing to admit it until it became painfully obvious to even the most Homerific of Homers and even then they were still trying to come up with excuses for them.......

Never ceases to amaze me how fans of teams will defend their guys like they are family, yet once they are out of the system or traded elsewhere, they then become fair game again.......
  15. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Are you visiting with "Old mate" while there ????
  16. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I should have clarified: everyone who is somewhat relevant has moved on from it.

Happy? :p
  17. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Stanly.

Your post was completely clear to me!

I think Jackie just woke up! He needs a Mocha coffee or two! :notworthy:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Tell that Telesco....... he loves the guy. Has nothing but great things to say about his football smarts and work ethic. If you think that Te'o is going to replace Cooper as party organizer, I think you'll be disappointed.
  19. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Oh hell, we could only wish he had that much going for him at this stage, he couldn't even tell he was being taken for a ride by some clown with a Mancrush on the Net afterall, so party organising is years away at this stage. :D

I'm just hoping the FO has assigned someone to get him to the games on time, dress him, tie his boots laces and get his helmet on with the facemask turned the correct way, BLEW. :roflmao:

Lets not over-burden the poor kid too early on in his Pro career, teeny, weeny baby steps at first ....... ;)
  20. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Well ofcourse it was ..................... didnt you finally crack it outta the High School system just recently ????

That would make you and Stanly on an Edukashunal par I do believe. :D

Jackie has been up for hours by the way, no idea why though ???? ;)
  21. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +240 / 16 / -2
    Jack is on his period.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Not sure if you got to see this JACK.....:)

Manti Te'o looks like a new man on 'Game Changers'

link

Time has been good to Manti Te'o, who becomes less of a spectacle with each day that takes him further from the hoax heard 'round the world.
    The biggest curiosity surrounding Te'o no longer is Lennay Kekau. It's about football, and whether the Notre Dame star can translate his skills into success at the next level.
    Te'o was featured in the latest episode of the Steve Mariucci-hosted "Game Changers," which aired Tuesday on NFL Network. We watched it. Here are some takeaways:
    » Te'o said he has thick skin, which has helped him handle the adversity. Asked if he's prepared for the inevitable teasing from future teammates, Te'o said, "I don't know specifically what they're going to do, but I know something's coming."
    » During a workout session with USC's Matt Barkley and Notre Dame's Tyler Eifert, there's a mention of an imaginary receiver. This prompts Te'o to intone, "I'm good at imaginary stuff, you know?" Asked by Mariucci to repeat himself, Te'o replied, "Nothing."
    » Te'o called the NFL Scouting Combine "exciting." Does this guy look excited to you?
    » Asked why he was an every-down linebacker, Te'o heaped heavy praise on a teammate: "Tyler Eifert is the best tight end/receiver in college football entering this NFL draft right now. Having to guard him every single day definitely got me better."
    » Mariucci sat down with Te'o to watch tape from Notre Dame's blowout loss to Alabama in the BCS Championship Game. Te'o played poorly in the game, and the tape provided grisly proof. He told Mariucci he "wasn't himself" that night. Asked to elaborate, Te'o said he tried to do too much once Notre Dame fell behind early.
    » For what's it worth, Mariucci left his visit with Te'o extremely impressed: "We all got a certain impression toward the end of his senior year, the Alabama game, the girlfriend scam and the combine. But after spending a full day with him at the IMG Academy, I'm sold on this guy." Are you?
  23. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    So why is he attending a party thats "honouring" an imaginatory character, if he's moved on ?

Wouldn't "moving on" consist of NOT addressing it in any way, shape or form ?

To be totally honest with you Stanly, I really didn't follow the entire story all that closely ...................as soon as I got the basics down, that a grown man had been duped into believing he was having "an intimate relationship over the internet, with a person that he'd never seen or met in person", I pretty much had all the info I needed to form an opinion ....... ;)

Now, having been in that exact situation myself, I now question my very own sanity and wonder if the Deev is nothing but a figment of my imagination and that the past 3 and a half years have been nothing but a Matrix/Total Recall/Inception type event and that I'd be better off just going out and purchasing a Gooey-type girlfriend from the local Sexyland store .................... I hear they even supply the pump these days at no extra cost, so really, that may be a deal that's to good to pass up...............

Your thoughts ????
  24. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +240 / 16 / -2
  25. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    ....and I'm out of haybales too.

Life's a bitch sometimes...... :(
  26. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    We haven't progressed that far yet PUMP.......................no NFL Network this side of the Equator that I'm aware of.... apparently its a bitch to run coaxial cable under water from what I'm told by the expsurts !!!!! :D
  27. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Sounded like the Kid's has got his **** together.......

I hope the link works for you!
  28. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    No validation needed here Poofessoria .............

Why you think I have to "manscape" these days ??? ................ its like trying to find a twig in the rainforest otherwise. ;)
  29. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Well I'm glad to hear that PUMP ...................... we'll know soon enough once the games come around, till then its all just posturing and rhetoric, that never changes, gotta fill in the off season remember. ;)

Talk the Talk ................Walk the Walk.

Thats all that ever matters.

You want me to sit through a 5.41 interview to access whether he's "mentally competent" ????

Oh, OK then, but I wouldn't do this for just "anybody" I hope you realize...... :D

So what ???? .................now I'm the team shrinkologist ???? ;) .... whats that pay by the way ????
  30. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,683 / 44 / -26
    Finding a pebble in the tumbleweeds might be a better description....... seeing how dry the climate is down under. ;)