1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,685 / 44 / -26
    You might think, but she actually gave him the ones that were too tight in the inseam. :laugh:
  2. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,685 / 44 / -26
    Well, Max Starks is onboard now........ Phillip can catch a few winks tonight, at last. ;)
  3. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    Mate, what women today call "undies", is unbelievable.

They'd look like a piece of dental floss on my arse, I swear, might as well go commando I reckon.
  4. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    Just a tad .......... But I did get one helluva chuckle out seeing Mallory hack your FB page ....... Hahahahahaha hahahaha

Stanly got PWNED by his sister ....... Again !!!!!!!! :D
  5. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ......... Our SB odds just skyrocketed I bet !!!!!
  6. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41

Be honest ........... Did you have to look up how to spell that "big word" ?????

P.s ..... For its worth, Matti is my hero !!!!!!
  7. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41

That's gotta be the ultimate insult, doesn't it ???????

Maybe it's time he sought other employment ??? ....... Maybe a Lollipop Man or something along those lines.
  8. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    Makes for a great separater of the berries though, now they don't swing about like a gong on a Grandfather clock so much and make that slapping sound when I walk.
  9. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    very good, no downside to that move that I can see .....

Is he related to Tony Starks by any chance ???? .....we could do with his input if available.
  10. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +956 / 2 / -2
    With Starks coming in, Haslam's departure now makes perfect sense.. Was kind of wondering about that one.

Starks > Haslam by a long shot IMO, but PR is still gonna have to remain alert for his blind side - glad its just a 1 year contract.
  11. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +297 / 10 / -6
  12. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
  13. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,685 / 44 / -26
    It's nice to hear positive comments from Steelers fans....... :tup:

Chargers fans, you’re getting a professional (unlike Gaither) and a guy who can play (unlike Dunlap). I have no idea why Starks isn’t more respected by the league and wasn’t more respected by the Steelers. Besides Pouncey, he was the best offensive lineman we’ve had over the last three seasons. Best of luck to Max and the Chargers!
  14. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    In my defense, my phone does unlock from time to time. I need a new phone.
  15. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Well, considering I'm about to get a 4.0 this semester... No, douche :D
  16. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    A "4.0" !!!!! :eek: ...............................Pfffffffffttttttt ................................I once got a "5.0" on a Physics exam, so there !!!

Surprised me I scored that high as well, something about spelling my name correctly at the top of the page. :cool:
  17. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    I have no idea what a phone "unlocking" has to do with your FB account being hacked .........................but its still funny as all farg to me !!!! :cautious:

Goooooooo Mallory !!!! :tup:
  18. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    A 5.0 out of 100.00? :)
  19. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I'm capable of texting Facebook via my phone, so she's able to get it whenever it spontaneously unlocks itself.
  20. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    Excellent ..................... I indeed do take notice of comments from opposition fans, especially when they are in a postive light.

I remember going over to the Jets board when they got ScareCro and thanking the farg outta them for taking him off our hands ..........

Went back 18 months later and asked if they were happy with the get ................

They banned me within 2 minutes of posting !!!! :D
  21. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    well what else would it be ?????
  22. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    So you wear panties now?

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!
  23. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    How does a phone "spontaneously unlock" ?????

Is that similar to "premature ejectulation" in any way ???

What the hell am I thinking ??? ................ how would Stanly know anything about that !!!!!

Withdraw the question Your Honor !!!!

Also, who pays for this phone of your's ???? :cautious: ..............I don't recall hearing you tell me your working these days.

If you say "my Mudda", look out !!!! :mad:
  24. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    Depends of the weather .................... :D
  25. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Some like it HOT?

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!
  26. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +781 / 54 / -41
    Well thats when "the sag in the bag" becomes a problem for us Commando's !!!!

Means buying either Short longs or Long shorts a big deal, can't have the "boy's" peeking out the bottom after all..............wouldn't be prudent. ;)
  27. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    My mom actually pays for it currently. I'm going to upgrade in about a month (maybe even less) and will start paying for my own plan.
  28. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    :D
  29. Stallion1994

Stallion1994 BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Also, I have a job, if I didn't tell you already... Because, apparently, I need to tell you everything. :rolleyes:
  30. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +956 / 2 / -2
    It is BabyZilla's time:
    ---
    No doubting that Thomas is a key to the Chargers' defense
    By Jay Paris

Another day at Chargers workouts, where those being sought are neither seen or heard.

Dwight Freeney, the man the Chargers hope delivers a pass rush, wasn't in attendance on Monday. Those curious to gauge the tread on Freeney's tires will have to kick them another time.

We wonder if the 33-year-old Freeney, after dropping to five sacks last year, has anything left? Not sure, although he wouldn't be the first old guy to retire in San Diego. Those remembering a depleted William Fuller wearing a Chargers jersey can relate.

But Freeney wasn't practicing while his new teammates were, taking care of a prior commitment.

So Freeney is true to his word and ditto the Chargers regarding rookie linebacker Manti Te'o.

Te'o -- and the buzz isn't abating -- remains the top Charger the media seeks. With apologies to quarterback Philip Rivers and others with NFL resumes, Te'o is too tantalizing to those devouring their sports with a dash of celebrity.

Te'o is comfortable in both orbits, which is why he was rubbing shoulders last week with the Hollywood crew at the Maxim Hot 100 Women party. Te'o's fake girlfriend was selected No. 69, with Te'o being a good sport and attending the event. From the photos we saw, Te'o enjoyed himself.

But Te'o remains invisible to the press, as the Chargers continue to shield him. From what, we're not quite sure, with coach Mike McCoy spouting some mumbo-jumbo about the organization having a plan.

With Freeney off possibly seeking the fountain of youth and Te'o making a pantomime look chatty, we turned to Cam Thomas?

Not keen on Thomas? Better be because if Thomas fails, chances are Freeney and Te'o struggle, too.

"It's a huge step for him,'' said John Pagano, the Chargers' defensive coordinator. "A huge step.''

Thomas enters his fourth year but first as a starter. With Aubrayo Franklin and Antonio Garay spit out the Chargers Park revolving door, the defense's key position falls to Thomas.

Having Freeney is fabulous. Te'o could be terrific. But in a 3-4, if your nose tackle stinks, so does the unit.

"That is the anchor right there,'' Thomas said. "It's like an anchor on a ship. You put it down and the ship doesn't move. If you don't have a strong nose tackle you don't have a strong 3-4. I have to play well for us to do what we want to do.''

Pagano said Thomas is ready, and what other choices are there? Two undrafted rookies at Thomas' spot are here, but all eyes are on him after the Chargers skipped defensive tackles in the draft.

"It's my time,'' said Thomas, who has five career starts. "I was patient, waited for my chance and now here it is. I'm ready.''

Pagano said the same thing, noting the 6-4, 335-pound Thomas' transformation with his maturity and dedication.

"Right now he’s penciled in to be that guy,'' McCoy said. "He’s done a nice job and he’s bought into what they’re doing with him and he understands the opportunity he has moving forward."

Which is Thomas' preferred direction: get a push, wrestle with blockers so linebackers can make tackles and collapse the pocket, sending quarterbacks into the arms of an appreciative Freeney.

"I say the time is now,'' said Thomas, who could be among six fresh defensive starters. "There are some new guys but we all have to get on the same page.''

The book on the Chargers? They look for foundations with this rebuilding project and Thomas' advancement is a key.

On a day Freeney was absent and Te'o was muzzled, Thomas was present. No doubting Thomas' presence trumped what Freeney didn't do and Te'o didn't say.

jay.paris@utsandiego.com

(Of course he DID have to toss in a little Paris bullcrap there - but considering the source, didn't get as carried away as I expected)...