1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    ....I believe I may have said that also at the time for memory !!!! ..................Game had passed the Ol'Man by.

Ummm, did you just deflect the original question you sneaky ninja-like bastage ?????

YEP.....................you sure as hell did. :D
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,773 / 47 / -26
    Report: Evidence puts Hernandez with dead “associate” on evening of murder
    Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
    Earlier today, Tom Curran of CSN New England gave an ominous assessment of the manner in which the investigation regarding a death of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s “associate” could unfold.
    It’s apparently unfolding.
    The victim has officially been identified as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, and his death has been ruled a homicide. According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home.
    Per the report, and supplemented by tweets from Ted Daniel of FOX 25, forensic evidence collected by police places a vehicle “driven by” Hernandez at the “crime scene.” It’s unclear whether the crime scene was the location where Lloyd’s body was found, or whether the crime (i.e., the site of Lloyd’s murder) occurred elsewhere.
    FOX 25 also reports that Lloyd sent a text to a friend referring to Hernandez.
    Our mildly-educated guess is that more evidence of text messages and other electronically-created footprints will be used to further piece together the puzzle.
  3. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    hey BLEW ............

Hey 'bout those Heat "fans" last night ? :laugh:

They make Charger fans look like the most hardcore Packer/Steeler types ever seen.

I'll never call a large contingent of our fans, Bandwaggoner's again, I promise. ;)

Ohhhhhh I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo hoping to see those bastages get their arses handed to them on their own dunghill yesterday ..............:(

Still trying to figure out how you lose a game of basketball when leading by 5 with 20 seconds to play.........

nope, I'm still clueless !!! [​IMG]
  4. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42

[ghoulish snickering] ...... [​IMG] ....... This one has all the makings of a major shitstorm on the horizon .......

Good stuff, been far to quiet an offseason as far as I'm concerned, what the hell is wrong with most of today's players ???

Don't they know they have standards to uphold ? ............... Pacman, Ray Ray, Marvin Harrison, etc, didn't shot or beat people to a pulp for nuttin' don't ya know !!!

C'mon ya bastages, lift your game !!!

Oh yeah ...........

Good luck to Hernandez .............. sounding like he's gonna need plenty. ;)

Now what was it I said about that Twitter Twa thingy back when it first came out when it comes to stoooopid sports figures ????
  5. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Whats with the edit feature in here NOT working properly all of a sudden ???? :cautious:

Real pain in the arse that ...... :tdown:
  6. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    Only 7 days left now.
  7. X FACTOR

Ratings Received:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    Package come through yet Jack? Should be any day now.
  8. X FACTOR

Ratings Received:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    Not sure how much time I will get on here after tomorrow, final packing and don't know if the net is up and running there yet?
  9. X FACTOR

Ratings Received:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    BTW, my plan will not allow international calls, so when you get ,let me know it made it pls.
  10. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +300 / 10 / -6
    Any comments on Ponting's retirement Jack?
  11. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +978 / 2 / -2
    Just be dang careful in transit, time and patience will get ya back in here. :tup:
  12. X FACTOR

Ratings Received:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    Will do sir.......... my 18 yr old is driving my new car behind the uhaul.........1st time on a hiway, scared as ****....... and I mean me.
  13. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    nothing yet X ......

oh for sure will let you know when it arrives...... No need to ever call here mate, I still have a ton of minutes on my international card that need using, now that it costs me NADA to call the Deev these days on FaceTime.

I reckon I put $50 on that card over a year ago and still have well over $30 left on it ..... Now if all you bastages would just buy an iPhone or iPad, we could put every telephone company out of business in no time at all.
  14. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42

Ummmm ...... NO !!!!

Hahahahaha, only gagging SandyBob.... ;)

Well I didn't realist he wasn't ALREADY retired Mate !!!!

Talk radio down here has been calling for his recall on this upcoming Ashes tour because the state of Aussie cricket is in such disarray....... It's embarrassing how bad they are at present and the simple fact that they all seem to think they are superstars, doesn't go down well among the public here.

I just heard they have been playing in some tourney and didn't get out of the first rd ........ No surprise there.

I'll fill you in on a story that just hit the papers here 2 days ago, when I get home........

It exemplifies why sports in general are totally farged up these days to a tee.....
  15. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    whats up down undah Jack-o?
  16. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    The hardest part of that highway drive is staying awake ........ Gotta be the most boring drive anywhere in America........ Flat, open plains for hours on end, not a damn thing worth looking at for 4 hours.
  17. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Well it's Friday and I've just dropped off my last box for the day .....

Now just need to waste about 2 hours to fill in the rest of the day.....

Coffee Shop maybe !!!!!!!!! ;)

EDIT ..... Hold up, just remembered something.

Anyone of you bastages ever wanting to visit here, hang tight.

The dollar is dropping quicker than Pumpkins beanbag in a hot tub at present ...... Is down to a 3 year low after today .......wishing I'd kept a few Yankee dollars in my account ......... Oh, wait on, I do ....... To bad for me they are now in Deevs account, I'll never see those bucks again !!!! ;)
  18. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Hey BLEW, not sure why its taken me this long to mention it, but..........

If your bored on Saturday night, go check out the Deev in action.

http://www.deeboneproductions.com/index.html

I'd completely forgot that your a cultured sort of guy who enjoys the theatre and the finer arts ........ my bad !!!!

I'd make a fine manager, wouldn't I !!! :whistling:
  19. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Anyone in here watch "Highly Questionable" on ESPN ?

I love that show, good for a few good laughs daily, love Bomani Jones' dry wit and sense of humour.

Anyway, one particular piece grabbed my notice this evening.

A video in regard to "The Bikini Basketball Association" ...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ohhhhh Hell Yeahzzzzzzzzzz .....................I swear, one of the women interviewed who was trying out, had bigger Ta Ta's than any basketball I've ever seen.

There isn't a bikini on this earth that would keep those puppies from bouncing out ................

Also, if these pics are any indication, looks like the "gal's" are out-inking the lad's, especially in the leg tatoo's area ............... you go Gurl's !!!......

[​IMG]

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/...-stars-of-the-bikini-basketball-league#page/2

[​IMG]

(now there's a novel idea ................ reading the "funny pages" while eating at the "Y" !!!! Classy :tup:)

Oh damn, well now, there's the credibility factor that was lacking .......................

The original Hot Dog's daughter is playing ...... Miss Deiondra Sanders (ohhh yeah he did, he named her after himself for farg sake, just too damn funny !!!)

[​IMG]

....and wearing the Ol' Man's number #21 to boot.

Seems she also has a "thing" for licking certain body parts from what I could tell....................just one classy family that Sanders bunch. :rolleyes:
    This is my TEAM by the way ......................As soon as I seen "PEACH", it was done and dusted.

[​IMG]

Damn Sweety !!!! :eek: ..... forget about BBB Babe, we are in desperate need of a RT, get that arse down to Charger Park ASAP.

PUMPY, she (?) has a "package" you'd die for ................ wonder if Ladyboys are eligible ???

Ahhhh what the farg ...............................what channel is this on, I'm there with bells on !!!! :tup:
  20. X FACTOR

Ratings Received:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    That's no ****, hate that drive with a passion.
  21. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
  22. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,773 / 47 / -26
    [​IMG]
  23. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Ol' Ernie must figure we need to hedge our bets a little by having the TWO biggest busts of alltime, guess Leaf wasn't quite cutting it for him. :rolleyes:

Fair Dinkum .............................JaMarcus Russell !!!!!! ............ I know we are short on talent, but taking a chance like that would set us back another 5 years.

Unbelievable call that one.
  24. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +604 / 11 / -4
    Can't wait to see the triangle offense in that league.
  25. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Very well played Ringo.......

How about a "box in one" with the chicky pictured last ??????

You'd better hope you have a cut lunch, sleeping bag and a compass if you ever expect to get home.
  26. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +300 / 10 / -6
    Please do. I did not realize that Aussie cricket was in such a bad way. I knew though that things are not good.

ps... The Socceroos qualified for the World Cup. That is at least something.
  27. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Oh shite !!!!........never did get around to "that story", did I !!!

Oh yeah, cricket here is in absolute shambles and being the most beloved "International sport" this Country plays, is always big news here.

Anyway,a few weeks back, the TV rights were up for renewal and seeing as Channel 9 down here has "owned" them forever, no other TV network has ever even dreamed of putting up an offer to oppose them. (even since Kerry Packers passing, cricket IS still Channel 9's baby and most profitable ratings venture by a country kilometre)

Anyway, out of the blue, Channel 10 offers up double the amount of 9 and catches everyone by complete shock ............ roughly 400 Mill., which by our standards down here is totally unheard of money, fargin' crazy was how those in the media were wording it.

So, the 9 exec's are caught totally offguard by this and emergency meetings are called ....................in the end Ch 9 offers up a cool half BILLION to retain the rights and Ch 10 pays 90 Mill. for the rights to telecast the Big Bash series (the equivalent to the IPL) ..................ofcourse the players and CA (cricket australia) are over the moon with this outcome and the players are now all on contracts worth millions ......................... problem with that is, apart from Clarke, NOT ONE of them is worth $1000 let alone millions, so the fans are in a complete uproar over guys being paid these amounts, yet doing nothing on the field to earn it.

Then this past week, The Australian newspaper ran a story in regards to team selection ..................

Word was that Channel 9 execs were stating that THEY would have a large say in "PICKING THE TEAM", seeing as they have invested so heavily in the game and wanted the CA to stop using the rotation system that is now common place in the game, but hurts ratings severely.

Well, you can imagine how that went down with the games past players and fans of the game ................... sports talk radio went into meltdown mode when word leaked out .......................and rightly so.

Ofcourse both sides then came out and denied that such a thing could ever happen, but the seed has already been planted and no one believes for one second that there isnt some truth to this bizarre situation.....

Just a further nail in the coffin of sport Im afraid to say ................. big business ruling sports has been happening for years ofcourse and this is just further proof of where the games are heading.

I can see Ch 9 losing bigtime if the team gets the arse-whooping by the Poms that most are expecting, because viewers down here will jump ship like you wouldn't believe, one thing Aussies wont stomach is getting embarrassed by the Motherland in Cricket ................... thats not acceptable under any circumstances, yet I see it happening. ;)
  28. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Oooops, forgot to comment on the Socceroo's ...............

Well, lets put it this way SandyBob ...................if you can't beat the likes of "great soccer-powers" like Oman, Jordan and Iraq to qualify, then I guess it's time to take up marbles. ;)

The whole "qualifying" stage of getting to the World Cup bewilders me a little to be honest, but it is what it is I guess, so ofcourse the media here hype it to the absolute max, but to me the team is still very substandard when compared to the world powers.

Hey, good luck them, they'll need plenty of it to get out of the 1st round I would think.
  29. X FACTOR

Ratings Received:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    Morning all big packing days the next 3............than outta touch for a while.....Jack if need be call Tonia's cell......know u have the # you bastage. All services cut off here July 1st.
  30. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +978 / 2 / -2
    I kinda enjoyed reading this - of course, in the dog-days before Training Camp, anything positive regarding a player or players that will soon be dressing in lightning bolts over pads is welcome:
    Finding the Fits: Cornerback Williams could surprise in San Diego