1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +956 / 2 / -2
    For those of you who celebrate our Independence Day - stay safe. Friends, Family, Country.... :tup:
  2. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    CD, Right back at you!

Sitting on the boat at the dock in the sun! :D

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41

hear , hear ....... !!!!!!!

Enjoy the day all.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    ahhhhhhhhh farg Noooooo.

are the local lobsters in the shite today ??????

How many bottles of Zin did you take aboard ?????
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +956 / 2 / -2
    Sounds like a great way to spend a day Pumpy! :tup:
  6. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,685 / 44 / -26
    Fred's night of hell is finally over....... shell shock isn't just a condition of soldiers. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    This bothers me more and more as the years pass ....................... I really am getting old, aren't I !!! :confused:

Maybe I could invent some kind of Doggie (animal) ear muffs for these type of occasions ?
    [​IMG] ......

Gawddd DAMN IT :mad: ..................... Ive already lost my train-of-thought and am already daydreaming of just good ol' plain MUFF !!!! :p
  8. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +956 / 2 / -2
    By next year his hearing will be gone like mine is and, take it from me, I realize there was a lot of crap I didn't want to hear anyway! :tup:... (Fred will agree).
  9. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,685 / 44 / -26
    He's dealing with it better than he did as a puppy....... back then, Fred was in a state of perpetual panic during the fireworks. Now, he's stressed out, but he finds a dark secluded area to lie down and ride it out. It's good it's only a once a year thing though.
  10. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6

Well enjoy yourself!

[​IMG]
  11. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Morning Boys and Girls, oh and Jack :D

Thinking of heading over to the Hollister Rally.......

[​IMG]
  12. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +956 / 2 / -2
    Our old Golden Retriever "Bonnie" went through the same kind of terrified response as a puppy... She would scramble around then hide under an end-table... She continued to do so until she went deaf - regardless of the fact she had grown and no longer "fit" under there - but she would make it anyway, upsetting everything on it... Heidi and I were just discussing that on the 4th, we really miss her more than any dog we have had over the years.

Our only dog now is "Jessie", (I call her "Hobo"), she is 10 and rapidly going both deaf and blind - but still has a good life and barks at the neighborhood cats when she can "detect" them. That nose still works great! :tup:
  13. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,685 / 44 / -26
    Well, Fred is 9, but he still has all his faculties working in perfect order. Sees just fine (for a dog), hears everything, and his nose can detect dropped food from half a mile away. :laugh:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41

Hmmmm, any chance you could shape those into a "Brazillian" please ? :D
  15. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41

Ummmmm, so is this "rally" something that every person is supposed to be aware of ???? ............................or do you just enjoy letting peeps hang ?

Looks more like the Hell's Angel's AGM/pissup to me !!!!

Where are the stripper's ?????
  16. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    OK, thinking of going over to ".Com" and reopening the last JNCP thread ...................

I think it more than a worthy cause for celebrating the wedding of Spitty and Couz, dont you agree ???

And they said it wouldn't last ....... ;)
  17. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
    It's set me off too!!
    Kidding. If I really figgered he was from someone else, I'd have had the paternity test done.
    Then again, I AM a cheap ****, and those things are $$$$...
  18. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
  19. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
    T-storms left sheet all over the lawn, almost clean now, just to need to mow.

Other news: what's the over/under on Froome getting busted for that performance today? I'm gonna say he's either gone in a couple days, or it won't come out for 10 years.
  20. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    C'mon Ringo, you dont think a stinky Pom should be able earn a few million on the sly like your boy before him ? ;)

Im still coming to grips with my own Country's fascination with this event (sic) and how cycling has become as common as walking the dog it seems. :confused:

Lycra would have to be the most common form of clothing worn on a daily basis here and age doesnt seem a hindrence either apparently................ every day I see huindreds and hundreds of elderly men, dressed as though they are Cadel Evans wannabe's, pedalling farging bicycles through traffic likes its a game of "Tag" .................. most disturbing to say the least, yes, the fact that these silly old farts have the audacity to dress and go out in public like that and also the fact that they now think its totally "cool" that they have as much right to public thoroughfares as motor vehicles !!!!!! :rolleyes:

Seriously, what part of "SCAM" dont these fools understand, who honestly think this entrie Tour De Farce is above-board ???

So the simple fact that Lance-De-Boil came clean after fleecing the fools for millions, is enough to con the idiot-believers that all is well now ?

Hmmm, if I remember correctly, he STLL NEVER Tested POSITIVE for any banned substances ...... correct ?

So, the only FACT exposed is that whatever masking agents are available, are still far more advanced than the testing for illegal substances by my understanding ...........Yes ?

But what the hell, the world needs "hero's", dont we ;) ................ cycle/blood dope/inject away you fargin' magnificent basterd's, Ill stick to watching the air flow from my air con unit for entertainment before I'd ever tune the TV to watch that pathetic excuse of a "sport".
  21. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Jackie's still awake? :eek:
  22. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
    Landis got busted when he overreached, so we can hope...;)
  23. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +176 / 8 / -0
    Finally back online.......... hello all.
  24. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Glad to see that the Internet company's can still occasionally get something done on time X Man ........ Even something as simple as connecting up the Web !!!!! ;)

I was up late (for me) that night PUMP, must've got a second wind or something ???? ...... Maybe I was at a good part in the current book I'm reading ??? ....... Pete Townsend's autobiography, quite the read that one, talk about packing plenty into ones life, my Gawd!!!...... I'm exhausted just reading it, let alone living like that.

How one would find enough hours in the day to achieve what this bloke has done, is totally beyond me..... Fascinating read.
  25. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6

WHO the hell is Pete Townsend? :rolleyes:
  26. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Obviously wasn't as "well connected" to the right pharmaceutical bigwigs Ringo ...... Plain and simple.

I have to admit, I was channel surfing last night between the Footy, Wimbledon, German Grand Prix and also came across the De Farce ........ Very short quick glances at all mind you, none of those sports these days could hold my attention for more than a few minutes I'm afraid to say .....

What the farg is with that TDF though ???? ....... Spectators galore on the roads, running along side the riders, hindering their view of the road even ???? ....... Now see, if that's allowable, now I see a real opportunity to enhance and attract viewers if the organizers want to provide a "real sport" ....

Give the riders "bonus points" for every imbecile they can cleanup along the way, hell, even allow them to have a javelin or spear attached to the handlebars and collect a human Shish-kabob throughout the stage !!!!! ........ Now I'd be glued to that.

I guess these inbreeds come out of the hills of the Pyranese just once a year if seeing the way they act is any indication ....... Either that or they are just realizing the War is in fact over and that they can once again use their white linen for something other a surrender flag maybe ??? :D

Just now reading that Andy Murray has won Wimbledon also !!!!

Thank Gawd for that finally ....... That should be enough of a reason for the soccer hooligans to take to the streets and let off a little steam one would think, been a while since they've had a reason to celebrate afterall.

In the 3 minutes of watching the Grand Prix I lucked out big time ......... Got to see our very own over-hyped to the max, Mark Webber, decide to tempt his luck after a pitstop, by returning to the race with 3 wheels attached instead of 4, resulting in the loose tyre rolling down pit lane at quite a speed and collecting a cameraman, fair and squarely laying him out ........ Awesome stuff, now that's entertainment folks (not sure of the extent of the damage, but I'm sure he'll be having a sickie at least today, if he's still alive at all)

I have a feeling I may have to cut back on watching that SPARTACUS tv series........ Seems that unless there's an extraordinary amount of blood & guts, raping and pillaging involved, I'm totally underwhelmed by the spectacle. ;)
  27. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    Obviously a nobody if you haven't heard of him ....... :D

You still at the Dock, Otis ?????? :)
  28. Charger Dave

Ratings Received:
    +956 / 2 / -2
    Welcome back X! Hope the move went well for y'all!
  29. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6

No Dock this weekend! :tdown:
  30. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +780 / 54 / -41
    OK, anyone else smell sumptin FISHY here ??? :confused:

Ex Fiancee !!!!!................8 years TOGETHER !!!! ............... does that sound like how the average gay guy goes about things ????? :rolleyes:

....and where the hell has this "fiancee" been hiding out for the last 9 weeks by the way ????

Guess I'll just have to buy this months Cosmo for all the answers ....... :whistling: