1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    How the farg has a man missed out on this story ??? :eek: (the whole gay bit that is, not that he may have slept with Cardashboard, thats more of a matter of "Big deal, WHO hasn't" !!! )

http://sports-kings.com/kerry-rhodes-says-he-fathered-kim-kardashians-baby-girl/

I can't believe that Ol' Yeller ScareCro hasn't put up his hand yet as the Baby daddy to be honest.

He'll be totally ticked if an ex-teamate has managed to tap that Keg-of-an-arse and he missed the boat.

[​IMG]

hahahahahahahahahahaha ...................love these pics of our ol mate Rhodesy !!! :D

This makes Vinny Y, the reigning Sausage Sizzle King, look like a Green Beret compared to Kezza.
  2. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41

So should I take that to mean your rootin' for the Pommy bastards ???? :D
  3. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    She'dmake a great team mascot for us also ...........

BOTH great "downhill skiers" .... :whistling:

Same could be said about Tiger these days also. ;)
  4. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +176 / 8 / -0
    Just her and her daughter.
  5. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings Received:
    +176 / 8 / -0
    As long as I continue to fly right............
  6. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings Received:
    +297 / 10 / -6
    Not really Jack. But my time as a cricket n00b is drawing to a close and now I am better able to discern what is good and bad. You know I am partial to Sri Lanka. When other teams are involved I just want to see a great match.
  7. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Well mate, the Aussies have done it again ...................... another batting collapse of monumental proportions !!!

Having seen very little of the game at all during my time abroad, it astounds me just how bad our batsmen have become, compared to past era's .................. these blokes nowadays remind me of the level I played at back in the day, they aren't even close to "World Class standard".

The press here are having a field day with this Watson bloke ................... by all accounts, he's a real cancer and totally selfish bastage and if his use of the DRS is any indication, they arent far off the mark................ he's fargin' clueless in that regard, my Gawdddd, he was deadset "plumb" LBW and yet still called for a review ?

That literally cost the Aussies 2 wickets, because the next appeal against Rodgers for LBW (full toss to the nutsack if you don't mind !!) was an absolute farce when given out, yet he was sheet-scared to dare call for a review and cost the team another one, if wrong.

Its like watching the Keystone Kops when this mob take the batting crease ................... embarrassing to say the least.
  8. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
    All golfers are downhill skiers ;)
  9. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
    I did not see that Rivers collapse coming I've gotta say. Yeah the OL sucked but he wasn't that good even when there was no pressure.
    Also bummed that Norv shackled Ingram.

But **** it, water under the bridge.

Prediction for this year: Worse than last year. Face it, Bolts are in rebuilding phase. It's going to take a few decent drafts to pull it back together. And by then, we'll need a new QB.
  10. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,680 / 44 / -26
    I still think Rivers' poor play was symptomatic of the O-line problems. A QB has to be able to trust his protection, since his attention has to be downfield. As soon as a QB starts to look around for where the pressure is coming from, he's toast. Rivers is tough, so he didn't have his had on a swivel, but when you've been hit that many times, you don't trust your protection, even on plays when you actually have time. Philip's clock was sped up, causing him to rush throws and make poor decisions. It didn't help that Norv's vertical offense requires more time to get the ball out.

If the new O-line provides better protection (which I believe it will), and the new offensive scheme is design to get the ball out of Rivers' hands sooner (which I also believe), then I think Philip will play better, and won't commit as many turnovers. Even with all the problems last year, the offense still ranked #20 in the NFL and that was by far Rivers' worst year. It wouldn't take much to improve in both TDs and turnovers.

The defense was ranked #16 overall, and should've been ranked higher if not for those 4th quarter breakdowns. Face it, if it wasn't for that, the Chargers would've won a few more games and possibly made it into the post season. As a local radio host (former coach) said the other day, 4th quarter collapses are often a symptom of a lack of conditioning. We've all questioned this training staff with the rash of non-contact injuries that have plagued this team. The new staff has these guys running harder and working harder by the sound of the players' comments (like Floyd). A better conditioned team should have fewer late game collapses like the infamous Broncos game that turned last season's fortunes around.

I see reason s to be at least a little optimistic about this years team. I do think they will be better than last year. How much better, and how quickly they gel is the real question. Another year of good drafting and FA acquisitions would surely help, but I don't see any reason to expect a lost season this year.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    With posts like this, you're gonna put NostraFrostus out of a job, you long-winded bastage. :D

I'll be waiting to watch the preseason (to a small extent ) and then the first 3 games of the season before making any predictions, that should be more than enough to tell us what we'll be dealing with in '13-'14

Just hoping the team's somewhat intact and not around 0-5 by the time I arrive .......... that would be a total bummer. ;)
  12. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Fair call ...........

BUT !!!

are all skiers downhill golfers ????? :sneaky:
  13. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Are you coming over for my birthday game!

[​IMG]
  14. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    BIRTHDAY ????? ................. You still counting them you silly Ol' fool ??? :eek:

Oh hell, why not then.

OK, so anyone interested in doing the Colts Oct 14, Monday Night game, let us know ASAP ................. and when I say ASAP, I mean ..... fargin' ASAP ya bastages, no dillying or dallying corkholsters, get your shite together, make a committment and stick to it. :D

We'll hit the Boltalk tailgate, no need to organise our own when we sponge off someone else for a change ($5 surcharge I'm told) .... ;)

p.s ..... BLEW, maybe we can do Tom Ham's the next night ..... :roflmao:
  15. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,680 / 44 / -26
    I'll plan to be out of town. ;)
  16. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    OK if we use the Bunker for the after-party then ???????? :)
  17. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    @ Jackie
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    2 seasons in a row, of 2 aussies, for 2 MNF games?

hell has broken loose.. better hold out and hope there isn't another loss! ;)
  19. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Colin Kaepernick, Manti Te'o have top jersey sales

20. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,680 / 44 / -26
  21. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6
    Its all Profit!

I think when you order one you receive an email that its ordered!

Turns out is just a virtual jersey...... :whistling:
    • Like Like x 1
  22. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Still never heard of her ...............

She needs to go "Amanda Bynes/LiLo" a little to get some airtime if she's fair dinkum about becoming a "somebody". (where's her mugshot ?)

At the moment she's just another "Blonde Bimbo" without a rapsheet ................ woman needs to work on her game and get a little notoriety in her portfolio or she's just another "wanna-be" in my books. :D
  23. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Never entered his head ........ :whistling: ;)
  24. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Look at the Pumpkin doing a little stand-up here !!!!! .................very nice !!! :tup:
  25. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Bastages lost the last Monday Night game I went too also, back in '09 against the Donks and thats when we could actually play a little.

Expectations aren't nearly as high these days I'm afraid, Damo. ;)
  26. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 11 / -6

Mate, I don't think she is trying to be a wanna-be? I just think she's HOT!

I think you'll like this!
    [​IMG]

link
  27. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Hmmm, what kind of dress exactly, is one you "don't wear underwear with" and why ? (to me you either go commando always or never !!)

and if she was aware of not wearing undies, why did she rip it in the first place ?

Sounds a little "suss" to me Pump, you sure she's not a Bimbo ? :roflmao:
  28. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
    I'd like to believe that, but it looked to me like Rivers lost his edge. As I said, the OL was part of that, but even when they did okay, he was gunshy. The guy needs a solid OL in front of him. Let's hope it gets a lot better this year, cause a guy like Rivers isn't going to make it late into his 30s, little less to 35 with a shite OL. He needs a ******* good OL to be the guy the Chargers need, and he doesn't have it yet.
  29. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +603 / 11 / -4
    Their nuts are too shriveled to care about the nuances of an overlap vs interlock grip.
  30. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +778 / 54 / -41
    Late one Ringo ......

Well Tiger's nuts certainly shriveled up bigtime again in a last round of a Major. (along with Scotty's)

Starting to look like its the norm, rather than the anomoly anymore, not sure what he has left in him as far as Majors go.

Hell of a round by Flabby Phil though all the same, a 66 on that course takes some doing at the best of times.