1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    At that rate she may need to invest in a few pair of Depends !!!!

Maybe PUMPY could send her a few of his ?

2. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42

Hey !!!! ............us "Steering Wheel Attendents" need to stick tight, nothing wrong with that. ;)

3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +2,898 / 48 / -26
  4. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,447 / 36 / -16
    Screen Shot 2013-12-22 at 11.47.00 PM.png
    I'm out.

5. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +292 / 18 / -2
    From the Poofessoria, the post padding wunderkind:

1- Rex Ryan will go out with a bang and the Jets will most likely win at their divi rival's to finish their season at 8-8, the same as the Dolphin, but since they end up with a better Divi record than the Fins, they will actually then end up as the 2nd place in AFCE!. Today was the day that the Dolphins with look back upon as the day that their 2013 PO hopes were officially dashed as their obituary date!

2- There are a few incentives for Cinci to win, most obvious one being that they will actually a change to garner than #2 seeding with a bye week, but I see very little odds in the Patriots losing to the Bills at home! The Bengals will do their darndest to bounce off the Champs because: A-they are a hated Divi rival and B-Cinci will most likely end up playing Baltimore again at home as seem #3 (Bengals) vs seed #6 if the Raven should prevail in week 17. No one would want to face a confident reigning SB Champ to contend with when the slates are wiped clean during the WC week. The Bengals manhandled the Chargers and short of gaining seed #2, find the Chargers the most suitable victim during the WC PO week! Since it is also very likely that the Colts will defeat the Jaguars, it is also imperative for the Bengals not to drop to seed #4 to face a very dangerous and rested Chiefs team which is already locked in as seed #5 and has no further incentive whatsoever to take an unnecessary chance on any injuries.

3- New England would not want to fall to seed #3 to host a cagey and unpredictable Chargers team even on their own turf, because with their D if the Chargers O is firing on all the cylinders as they have shown that they are well capable of doing so, New England will give the Chargers a pretty good chance to payback the "favor" during that infamous 2006 Divisional PO game rounds.

Every Charger fan must be licking their chops for the 3rd scenario should the Bolts make it into the POs as the 6th seed, but I just do not see the Patriots be so ignorant to drop a game to the Bills and face a very difficult scenario (for them) as the 3rd seed!

6. Mister E. Mann

Mister E. Mann ShiteTalker

Ratings:
    +40 / 3 / -1
    Yes, of course you did :tup:

Butt Seriously, please don't ever start thinking that way ;)

:chiefssuck:

7. X FACTOR

X FACTOR In for Life.........

Ratings:
    +180 / 8 / -0
    yes .........yes.... and another bid yes............ liking #1 in the pic, but also a big fan of blondes......... choices, choices????? no friggin wonder i'm on marriage #4.............a hobbyist? or always looking for the next miss x?

8. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    Evening Gents ................... thank farg, work is done and finally a day off awaits tomorrow .............. HoooooooRay for Santy Claws !!! :)

3 decent sets of "Silicone jugs" above there ................... what are the chances ANY of those Pom Pom shakers have there own Ta's Ta's these day's ?

I'm gonna go with 0% !!!! :D

9. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +292 / 18 / -2
    :eek: Was that accidental use of that word or do you know the real meaning of it in the context in which it was written?

10. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    So....................havent had a lot of time to study all the scenerio's going into Week 17, but it looks like here's some doozie on the agenda.

So, if we win and the Jet's beat the Fin's and Bengay's beat the Raver's, we are in, right ?

WOW !!!!! .......................that would be quite an achievement for this squad, in fact, it would be farging awesome to be totally honest.

Wouldn't have predicted that outcome even with a fit and healthy WR corps, let alone what's taken the field wekk in, week out.

Huge effort by the entire Offensive unit, led ofcourse by River's, who has been nothing short of sensational, a tremendous rookie season by Allen and Fluker, a finally consistent effort by Rhino, great role play by Woodhead in crucial situations and and best of all, an amazing performance by a totally unheralded OLine, who have kept Rivers healthy when most of us thought the exact opposite would be the case.......... my hat off to the Fatboy's, proud of everyone of them and that even includes Jumpy.
    To Dunlap and Rinehart ............... magnificent, finally a couple of older vets who actually came through and played well above the level we could ever have imagined, great job. :tup:

Now just win next week guys ( I believe they will too), River's will be pumped to the max and yapping his head off ...........let's just hope the "D" shows up to some extent and can hold Charles to sub-superhuman number's.

11. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    HOLY SHITE !!!! :eek:

The Mayor is targeted in the 1st Q ........................as a WR !!! :rolleyes:

Will wonders never cease !!!

12. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    You planning on catching up to X Poofessoria ?

Only 2 behind, I have faith in you !!! ;)

13. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    PUMPY, just your luck the Falcon's finally "come to play" and cost you the FF Championship ...................you'd better hope this "D" gets their mojo back here shortly or you're cactus Ol Boy !!!

14. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +292 / 18 / -2
    Yer a clueless widdle boy ;)

15. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    C'mon, you aren't throwing in the towel are you ?

You still have it, go git ya sum of that young stuff while you can, trust me, once you hit 50 its "all over red rover", never to return...... ;)

You'll awake one morning and that "drive" has done exactly that ...................its driven off into the sunset and the little head will have only one duty left to perform .............(well duh, you still have to piss silly) :D

16. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,898 / 48 / -26
    Pryor’s agent slams Dennis Allen
    Posted by Mike Florio on December 23, 2013, 11:14 PM EST

The final game at Candlestick Park isn’t the only excitment in the Bay Area tonight.

The agent for Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has gone public with an allegation that coach Dennis Allen has an agenda for making Pryor the starter for Week 17.

“I think they’re putting him in hopes that he fails,” Jerome Stanley told Scott Bair of CSN Bay Area. “That’s what I think Coach is doing. I think they’re putting him in hopes that he has a bad game, so he can then justify the Matt McGloin situation. I think that’s what’s going on, I do and it’s ridiculous.”

[​IMG]

17. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    Well damn, that game turned around in the 2nd half, nice finish to that one and Candlestick ................Thank Gawd !!!

Pumpy's FF "D" let the Falcons score to many points and cost him any chance................bad luck Ol' Man, join the rest of us Loser's at the end of the line.

18. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings:
    +292 / 18 / -2
    Two immediate references to your general cluelessness:

1- You are still completely remiss about what I was getting to regarding the X-Man's use of the phrase "hobbyist"

2- I was already Five-O when we met this October, yer ignorant baboon! :confused:

19. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
  20. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,898 / 48 / -26
  21. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
    The chiefs are locked in at #5. They might not even play Charles.

22. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
    No doubt that's the reason for the suspension. However, I'm sure many coaches use that language and worse when they're huddled up with their guys. I get the suspension, I'm just saying they'd be handing out a lot bigger ones if they heard everything.

23. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,898 / 48 / -26
    Or Smith........ best to rest everyone important. ;)

24. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +2,898 / 48 / -26
    What happened to public floggings?

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42

Well explain it to an ignoramous like myself will ya [​IMG] .......and #2 .... well then, your totally Farged aren't you, Mr Spinster, even Mrs Palmer tends to go into her shell as well, good times. :D

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  26. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    Oh Damn !!!!......................have just heard that Romeoooooo is OUT for the season !!!! :eek:

Pump and Taco will be crying in their Eggnog, no playoff's again this season for Dem Cowgals !!! So sad !!!

NOT ...... [​IMG]

p.s........Merry Xmas Jerrah..... :laugh:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  27. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
  28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42

But has it been 100% confirmed that the kid ISN'T in fact Gay ??? :whistling:

Be kind of embarrassing if he is don't you think ...........well maybe he doesn't farg his partner, in that case then, YES, the coach was out of line for using the F-word in front of "the other F-word" .... why am I thinking of "TOG" right now ???? [​IMG]

29. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +605 / 11 / -4
    It's a good thing he didn't say ****.

30. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +856 / 54 / -42
    I'm gonna need at least one vowel to figure this one out Pat .........................I love it when you tease me like that. :inlove: