1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nonsense and Non Sequiturs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Bolt, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +344 / 11 / -6
    Not a cat fan, but this one is OK

• Like Like x 1
  2. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
  3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings Received:
    +2,774 / 47 / -26
    Pretty bizarre and unprovoked attack........ was that a feral dog?
  4. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,774 / 47 / -26
    Reche Caldwell arrested on drug charges in Florida
    Posted by Curtis Crabtree on May 14, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT

[​IMG]

Former NFL receiver Reche Caldwell was arrested Tuesday for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

It’s the second time this year Caldwell has been arrested in Hillsborough County. He was also arrested in January and charged with running an illegal gambling operation.

According to the arrest record, Caldwell was arrested at 12:46 p.m. Tuesday in Tampa, Fla. He was booked into jail at 7:15 p.m. and released on $2,000 bond early Wednesday morning. He was charged with a third degree felony.

According to TMZ, who first reported the arrest, Caldwell was attempting to sell ecstasy pills.

Caldwell played six seasons in the NFL with the San Diego Chargers, New England Patriots and Washington Redskins. He also spent time in the offseason with the St. Louis Rams in 2008. Caldwell caught 152 passes for 1,851 yards and 11 touchdowns for his career. His best season came with the Patriots in 2006 when he caught 61 passes for 760 yards and four touchdowns. It was the only season of his career with more than 28 catches and 352 yards.
  5. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Righty Ooooooo you 2 clowns, enough of the beastiality stories.

They were told to you in confidence ya bastages. :whistling:
  6. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    I doubt it was feral BLEW, seeing as a neighbour owned it !!!!

I'd say its a goner after watching that .................. unfortuanate.

The idiot owner should be fined bigtime and kicked in the arse a few dozen times also I would hope.

Unbelieveable reaction by the cat, gutsy little Moggy that one.
  7. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42

Ohhhhh Bullfrog !!!!!!

[​IMG]

Bet those eye's looked like dinner plates when the Po Po found those Ecky pills .................

DUMBARSE, no sympathy whatsoever for these bastages, lock 'em away, should have made enough to live comfortably after a 6 year NFL career ...............................double dumbarse !!!
  8. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,774 / 47 / -26
    I didn't listen....... just watched. That's even worse, a neighbor with a dog like that should be put down with the animal.
  9. JAMMER

JAMMER BoltTalker

Ratings Received:
    +154 / 3 / -1
    Montréal won the Bruins Series! :)
  10. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +256 / 17 / -2
    For those corksuckers who obviously don't give a rat's tossbag about Blitzershagger, I've been displaced since yesterday because of the San Marcos / San Elijo Hills fire. We evacuated yesterday afternoon around 4 because the air quality was getting pretty bad. The house is in the heart of the SEH village area and not along the canyon ridge or Cal Sate SM, so thankfully somewhat away from the main disaster area...

Anyway, sheet saucers! What else is happening?
  11. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42

Oh right, NOW you want my sympathy vote after I asked the other day and got no response !!!!

How would any of us know that seeing as both you and BLEW (along with NoNo) refuse to give the location of your living abode ???...............

Sounds like ......

[​IMG]

So where are you staying ?

I do have a spare room here if you'd like to visit.

Stay safe my Man !!!
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
  12. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    What do Montreal play UCLA in ????? [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +256 / 17 / -2
    Packed up my Mom, the dogs and the cat. Mom's staying at my Brother's, one dog with my Son, I'm with the other dog and the cat at the ex-to-be. I may have to seriously consider your spare room offer though :D

So you now want the exact coordinates? Only if Blew goes first :roflmao:
  14. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings Received:
    +344 / 11 / -6

Stay safe!

Sounds very stressful hang in there!

Sent from my Mobile Zin finder!
  15. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,774 / 47 / -26
    Stay safe Blitzy...... if the fire don't get you, the heat will. About 104 degrees right now. :(
  16. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings Received:
    +3,706 / 39 / -8
    Stay safe. Best wishes.
  17. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +256 / 17 / -2
    Thanks to my fellow BlitzShagger citizanary contingent. The farming wildfire is now advancing toward West Escondido. May the firefighters, law enforcement and first responders be safe and successful in their very stressful challenging endeavors.
  18. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,774 / 47 / -26
    It's a tough enough job on a normal day, but in this weather it must be brutal. I can only imagine how hot it is close to the flames. :eek:
  19. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Hahahahahahahaha, well if we are ever going to do that yoga class together, YES !!!! :D

Well seeing as you pay the rent, I should hope you lobbed around there ........... Still just the "ex" ???? .....my God, what's the holdup ????

(PS......... I'd be throwing the leg while there if I was you ..... ;))
  20. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +979 / 2 / -2
    Sorry for the late response Sir Blitzen, Heidi and I were over in Santee this afternoon (I was taking delivery on a new pair of hearing aids and some accessories). I can vouch for Blew's report - crossing that parking lot it felt like about 110+.. Far, far better for you, Mom and the animules to get the heck out early. I was out at this time yesterday evening scouting that Lakeside/El Cajon fire - they got it out in a hurry much to my glee - primarily with ground crews down here. As with most of us who actually still live in SD County - have been keeping an eye on any and all reports, plus going out and scanning the horizon *regularly*.

Take care of yourself! :tup:
  21. jackfrost

Ratings Received:
    +802 / 54 / -42
    Damn Conc !!!!!!

Stone Brewery our first meeting spot last year is right in the fire line by the look of that .......:(

Those blokes watching from the roof are braver than me to be hanging around.

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  22. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +256 / 17 / -2
    All's well Sire :)

Made it back on foot earlier on today as the deputies had the San Elijo Hills Rd and Rancho Santa Fe Rd barricaded so no car access was allowed, but were letting people with proper identification to pick up meds or check on pets. Going frigging uphill for 2 miles in my jeans was no fun and I sweated like a pig! But getting to the Blitzy abode for a shave, shower and change of cloths was such a delightful even :)

Checked everything all over and all was in order, so that was a sigh of relief. Picked up a few small things and bailed to go get the car to go over to the ex-to-be's place for lunch and to pick up the pets. Another deputy told me that they'd probably start allowing residents back in gradually around 4 PM, but they didn't want a huge rush of the evacuees to he neighborhood because they had feared a huge spike and surge in the electricity demand that could potentially cause a house fire somewhere :eek: Got back to the locale around 4:30 PM and the barricades were gone :tup:, so I got busy putting out the trash, hosing down some of the ash, watering the lawn, plants, etc...

Thanks all my long suffering Chargers / JNCP / N & NS brethren for your concerns and kind thoughts.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,296 / 12 / -5
    Blitzy, I live just north of SEH off Melrose in Rancho Carrillo. Got back from work today around 1:40 and saw the barricades still up at that time. Glad you & everyone got to go home.

The Poinsettia fire started about a mile west of my house & half mile away from my kids school. I was in Mira Mesa working at Green Flash (I'm their I.T. guy) & got a call from my wife asking if I knew anything about a brush fire at Alicante & Poinsettia. I just bolted out of there & headed home. Then I found out by listening to KOGO the fire moved west, but still had my in-laws get the kids out of school as a precaution. From my front yard, the smoke really didn't look like much. Then the San Marcos fire started and I could see the smoke from my back yard:

[​IMG]

That one had me worried, hearing where they had evacuations. Basically anything south of San Marcos blvd and east of Rancho Santa Fe road was told to get out.

The worst appears to be over. The disturbing thing is that all but one of the fires seems to have started with "suspicious origin". Knowing that there are some really sick bookyaks out there doesn't help me or anyone sleep at night.
  24. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings Received:
    +979 / 2 / -2
    I know the downshift in the weather really doesn't do squat for the firefighters on the fire lines, but having some humidity in the air and cooler temperatures is helping with new ones.. Had a brush fire get started around 8 this morning over in the part of Sycamore Canyon just West of Santee Lakes - temps at that time were in the 60's with humidity up around 65% and winds of only 5 mph - so naturally, it expanded relatively slowly - just two short days ago we would have had yet another disastrous wildfire - as it is they already had forward progress stopped at noon with only 15 acres consumed and expect full containment by 4 PM. :cool:

Of course, this one is going to be yet another "suspicious" fire for how it got started, just like the one to the East of me yesterday. Seems like the nutzo's and fire-bugs are coming out all over.

Still can't get over seeing that big Santa Ana in May. Of our 50 years of married life, Heidi and I have spent about 36 of them in San Diego County and have never seen a winter/spring/early summer like this one. Santa Ana's got started last Oct/Nov and just never quit. Weird!
  25. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +256 / 17 / -2

It is just a beautiful and glorious day today and almost everyone is back and happy (apart from those very unfortunate folks who suffered devastating property and financial losses) at the expense of the tireless, gallant and valiant efforts of the firefighters, the first responders and the military units.

Speaking of Carlsbad, ironically my old place in Aviara on Mimosa Drive and Blue Orchid came much closer to the brush fire than my current house!!! I know those lost properties on Blackrail Road very well as I walked the dogs for yonkers and many, many miles back in my Carlsbad days! Many of them being the older houses with more land than the cookie-cutter sub-division development housings.
  26. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,774 / 47 / -26
    Air quality sucks, but otherwise, I can't complain, I'm not on fire. Well, I do have another sinus headache, so I guess a little complaining is in order. ;)
  27. Blitzy

Blitzy Rainbow Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +256 / 17 / -2
    You're falling apart at the seams akin to an old brooding spinster :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Blue Bolt

Ratings Received:
    +2,774 / 47 / -26
    I see what you did there. ;)
  29. Blitzy